Reviews for The Artorius Blade
PineNutPesto chapter 18 . 8/27
It's funny you say that about the potluck chapter. I viewed it as a subversion of previously established expectations, since in previous stories you did end with a big family meal. I think it worked well.
PineNutPesto chapter 16 . 8/27
What a good feeling this awoke in me. Thank you!
PineNutPesto chapter 1 . 5/8
Ominous fluff? I was afraid of that. Still, onward! (And three is more than we deserve. :) Thank you.)
Straight Gate chapter 22 . 2/23
Love a happy ending
maraudergurl2010 chapter 22 . 12/28/2019
HOLEEEEEEE MACKERELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. WHAT A STORY. WHAT A FINISH. WHAT RIDE. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I have no words, really. Art. Epic. Badass. Gah.

We are not worthy. Such magnificence. Holy shit. I die. Amazing. Much thanks.
maraudergurl2010 chapter 14 . 12/27/2019
Holy shit. This was the most badass chapter ever. Like, I knew everything would go great because we were on the upswing from some sad angry fighting shit, and it was therefore the most glorious, happy adrenaline rush to read ever. I just read along, enjoying it, loving life, as our boys B&E like nobody's business at a full sprint. LOVE IT. Much thanks.
maraudergurl2010 chapter 3 . 12/25/2019
A moment to acknowledge how freakish a sick fuck Wendy is. Holy shit. You made khaki terrifying. I fear khaki now. Stuff of nightmares.

Also, you have the power to make me angry with Freya. FREYA. SWEET, ADORABLE FREYA. I AM SO PISSED AT HER. Like, how!? :P Magic powers of genius at work, here.
maraudergurl2010 chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
I realize at this point, after blazing through the last two stories, that I have yet to give you a teensy bit of the mad props you deserve for writing the MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE. YOU ARE SO BRILLIANT. HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH SUCH AN AMAZING STORY? YOUR PLOTS, YOUR CHARACTERIZATIONS, YOUR INTER-PERSONAL AND INTERNAL CHARACTER CONFLICTS ARE ALL SO MADLY FRICKEN GENIUS.

I just cannot. I wish I could hug this series. Just fall into it's warm cozy awesome. I'm in love with Arthur and Merlin all over again because of you. Just, mad, mad props to you my friend.

Also, the way you've incorporated technology into Merlin's magic, and extended that to expressing himself through the radio and music is just so intensely cool. How did you come up with that? I just love it so much. It's genius, I tell you, genius. *sigh*
Called By Magic chapter 22 . 5/3/2019
I love this story, it's one of the best modern AUs I've read to date. I especially love how you use music to fit with the emotions of the characters. It's a genius idea, and one that I have often wished more people would do. I also like how you handled Freya and Merlin's relationship, and that you didn't bring any of the old villains back, because the new villains were refreshingly original. Thank you for writing this story and finishing it.
Samantha V chapter 22 . 2/22/2019
Really enjoyed that! Thank you
Wonky Wendy chapter 22 . 2/19/2019
Y'all im screaming. This whole series was amazing. I could die right now and be totally fine with that. Literally I love this soooooo hecking much and just like... think its actually the best! Ok thats all! Toodles!
Samantha V chapter 7 . 2/18/2019
Am loving this story!
One thing that’s been bothering me over this and the previous chapters: if Arthur is the defacto Ceo of a successful, nationally distributed company, has always been wealthy, why does Gwen still have to work, especially almost right up to her due date? Also, wouldn’t they live in a posh house with a housekeeper or something to do the cleaning and cooking, especially while she’s pregnant?
ajantasharma1998 chapter 22 . 1/26/2019
Loved this trilogy. Best modern reincarnation merlin fic I have read.
Zander L. Jones chapter 1 . 1/11/2019
This is a pretty good modern reincarnation fic! I love the whump! And hacker Merlin
sarajm chapter 22 . 12/26/2018
It was my Christmas treat to myself, to finally read this story. I loved every word. You’ve got the Arthur, Merlin, Gaius, knights dynamic nailed no matter what universe you are writing them into. Awesome!