Reviews for The Future's Course
DrummerDancer chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Wonderful sequel! Absolutely loved it. So heartwarming and very well written. Definelty going on my favorites list.
Great Angemon chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Thi was just as good a story as the other one. One littlething I noticed in both stories, you write it as seam, instead of seem.
Digidestined of loyalty chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
AMAZING STORY!(1000000000000000).

I read that you want to know if you should keep going with this story and the (really obvious)answer is YES!

You should write about T.K and Kari's wedding and the nine months between caries birth and when Kari found out she was preganet(I don't know how to spell it sorry)and same thing for Hikaru.

Peace out!
dorkykorean chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
This was so sweet and cute how you mixed in the elements of romance and family it was truly a perfect balance! I can't wait to read more of your fics but it would ha e been nice to know what happened to those two after Hikaru left if they both ended up going back to Japan together And hear about their prom :)

But either way great story can't wait to read more of your writing! Please write more Takari
dorkykorean chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
So this opens up to a possible trilogy since they don't know how she disappeared.

Amazing I laughed a bit at Takeru saying "What?" When Hikari told him he was inside the bottle lol gotta love that part
dorkykorean chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Yes they're reunited! This story's amazing!
dorkykorean chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Nooo! Poor Hikaru kun! Kari mama will save them!
dorkykorean chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
No first TK Papa and now Hikaru!
dorkykorean chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
TK Papa :(

And oh yeah when you said manganese reference I think of Chibi Usa I wonder why I didn't make that connection since Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask's daughter also came to them from the future
dorkykorean chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Another great chapter Takeru better get well soon!
dorkykorean chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Oh crap! Kari better get her ass to England or something omg!
dorkykorean chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Bad? RIDICULOUS! It was really good so this fic has the opal ring too long but the airport moment was so bitter sweet :)
dorkykorean chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awe I always thought Hikari was the perfect name for the Takaishis kid. It sounds like Hikari and Takeru combined together and its the alternative male way of saying the Kanji character for light Hikari.

Can't wait to read more!
twilightromance4ever chapter 10 . 12/19/2010