Reviews for Toy Swords and Saltwater Kisses
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 7 . 2/21
Amazing story,
lnuit chapter 7 . 2/6
Wow. Hey.

Didn't have time to leave a review earlier, my apologies. First, because i was reading, and then because i finished them all and went to sleep haha. Anyway, great story! Easy to read, fast-paced and a unique setting. Follow'd, fav'd and looking forward to the final chapter! Keep it up!
Caliax chapter 7 . 2/2
Hey just letting you know there's an inconsistency regarding Elsa's father's death. In Chapter 5 you wrote that he was proud of Elsa graduating top of her class, but in this one you said he died when Elsa started school.
Frozen-Patty chapter 7 . 1/7
Omg wow I lost like 3 hours straight reading all this! I'm so readf to the next chapter
PinkWillow chapter 7 . 1/6
I love this story please update?
Kyoko-nyaa chapter 7 . 1/5
waaaaaaa. I just read this story today and I couldn't stop myself reading it until this latest chapter. Glob! So the next one is the last chapter? I will miss this story. I love this you know. so I'm imagining now what will happen to the next, if the wedding will happen, the one song appeared in my head (what?) is "Speak now" by Taylor swift. XDD

will you write a story after this or naaah?
Kurrent chapter 7 . 1/5
Elsa has FINALLY come to her senses. I love that you used Olaf in this story, and especially how he managed to represent the happiness and childlike joy that Elsa experienced with Anna. Very nice touch, and a nice chapter.
Shadowfax321 chapter 7 . 1/5
I was so happy to see an update from this story. One of my favorites! I can't wait for the finale. I'm hoping for a happy ending haha
Rozulex chapter 7 . 1/5
go elsa. go rescue your princess and kiss her !
YESSSSSSS
PascalDragon chapter 7 . 1/5
Yay, an update! :)
Looks like Elsa has finally come to her senses. :D
I have the feeling that Hans is still lying. Afterall he had a dress made for Elsa for the celebration which he didn't need to if he really did not want to invite her originally... I suspect he wanted to make clear who's in charge regarding Anna. :/
Well, let's see how Elsa will abduct a princess. ;)

Yours,
Sven
ch3n chapter 7 . 1/5
:D nice. okay, as a viewer, i shall give you my professional (lol. dont take it seriously) opinion about this story through my three years experience of being a viewer (which is something i truly proud for). the plot is brilliant. storyline, truly remarkable. character improvement, spotless. the lack of OOC, splendid. and last but not least, writing style. your writing style is really good and absolutely great. its not hard to read and the way you write the action part is really awesomely insane(im not british. no offense to british though. anyway, do you want a cup of tea? just kidding! seriously please dont put any charges on me!). even though sometimes i have to google some word like drawers(its some sort of underwear) i was really dissapointed! xD oh god, sure wearing a camisole, while flipping your hair like in westlife's uptown girl is hot but while wearing a drawers?! oh god... i cant stop snickering! i'd burst into laughters when i finnaly had found a picture of a pair of drawers in google images. but, i quickly change my way of thinking and pretends that elsa is wearing panties instead of drawers. anyway, you should update more! at least in a regular pace. i cant stop rolling on my bed! this is really good! keep up the g'work!
Winterwonderland4343 chapter 7 . 1/5
Omg gets better and better
Mysterious Kuro Miko chapter 7 . 1/4
Nearly close to the end but I eager to see how Elsa going to rescue her princess! I bet Anna crews will love to get involve into some action and give their mind to the enemies.
kenfromnhus chapter 7 . 1/4
Great chapter. Elsa finally stops acting very stupid.