Reviews for Toy Swords and Saltwater Kisses
Tania Hylian chapter 7 . 4/1
This is such a wonderful story. It's a shame it hasn't been updated in a while though. I wish at dome point you'll decide to finish it :)
toasted bun chapter 7 . 1/26
What a great chapter. What a great fanfic. I love your writing and I hope you update this story soon as well as greet us with more of your awesomeness. Wonderful job, you :)b
Juna chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Hye, i just want to tell you i love this story so much and always will be one of my fav elsanna fic. If you have time pls continue this fic im dying to know what happen next.
Dichotomus chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Loved this chapter. Your characterization of Pirate!Anna the summer princess is fun.

One tiny issue: in this chapter you implied that Elsa never got a sunburn before; however even the weakest winter sun can still give a nasty sunburn. Elsa being a carrier sailor would have experienced it before.
Afnen12 chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER
spenlove79 chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
Hi and please, please I need to read the last chapter as well! This story is sooooo good and the suspension is killing me.
The Plasma chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
This is excellent. I did not expect to read this all in one go. I hope it's still being written.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
YOU SHOULD REALLY FINISH THIS I LOVE IT PLEASS
fkfjkdsnfjksdnfjksn kjwe chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS! Soo much suspense! Are you still doing this story? It has been a while so please finish it. It's basically my life now.
wenkan chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
OMG NONONONONONOONONO PLEASE THE SUSPENSE!

THE STORY IS SOOOO GOOD! PLEASE KEEP IT UP!
sedryn chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
Ok, just finished the 7th chapter. Please find the time to finish this as well :) Such a beautiful story. Thanks!
sedryn chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
We are two or three chapters away from ending? :

Can you please finish this? :D Ok, after you finish Kill of the night hehe
chingona chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
Awwww what a cliffhanger
toasted bun chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
Ouuuuuch! That's... ouch! I loved it! Great story, so well written. Your writing style's amazing. Eager to know more :)
CeeLes chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
Yujuuuu! Finally Elsa thinks clearly! Maybe Anna hate her but Elsa will do the things right this time. thats great because im was started to feel anger for Elsa xD hehehe well only need wait a little more for read what happen next, really this fic is great, i love it! thanks a lot for sharing Wolf Brigade! till next chapter!