Reviews for Ashes and Embers
ForParadise chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Wow !

I've never really looked into this pairing before.. but your fic was so well written that now I'm intrigued! 3 hehe

You kept everyone in character very well, I'm impressed!

Your gunna write more chapters soon..right? ;)
Swee chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
That was cute, but not OOC! Go you!
Swee chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
What? Your fic has good grammar, is well written, respects characters, preserves characters, but is an AURIKKU? It's not that I don't like it, but I was starting to loose hope of finding a good Aurikku.
Lutozu chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
I don't normally go for romances, and I don't particularly like the Auron/Rikku pairing, but I really liked this. It is well written and the characters are in keeping with the game, as much as can be.

When reading it, there was nothing I could pick out that was out of character, which is an impressive achievement that so few people manage. All in all, a good story. We just need more of it.

I shall be keeping an eye out for updates. Keep it up:)
monkaholic chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
This is a great story! I love your take on the Auron/Rikku relationship. I love how they both just happened to end up in the same room! I can't wait to read more!
L.uca Kerberos chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
Great story! The idea of Rikku and Auron together entered my mind, but I never had much thought on actually pairing them up. Please continue soon!
K-Jaye chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
This is a very well-written story! I am a huge fan of the Aurikku pairing. I hope you update soon! *dances around*
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
Wow *gasp* A well-written Aurikku! Update this soon, please? I like!
Sakura chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
O, U MMUUSSTT UPDATE! AURON MMUUSSTT

FIND OUT 'BOUT THE RIKKU SIGUATION! pwease?
CloudsLover chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
Oh yeah that was great, nice talk about boyfriends keep it up.
cloudsLover
P.S waiting for your other stories as well
_
Mikiru amara chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
This is the best Aurikku story I've read so far! It rocks! Keep it up! _ ! And don't let it die! T_T!
Digital Senshi Sailor Who chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
Look, Sav, I finally got around to reading it! :P This fic's very good, and I like it a lot. Everyone is perfectly in-character. Write more. *poke* -_

-Julie
Reina chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
AUGH! ::clings to:: _ I've been looking all over for a good Aurikku. The one's I've found are either stupid or OOC. This is wonderful so far! Please, continue! The characters are wonderfully IC, and there's well developed thought processes. Keep it up, I'll be waiting! _V
Arcander chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
very good, i like much! hope you update soon!
Pryzeofsin chapter 2 . 7/7/2003
Hey, you catn stop there! Keep going!