Reviews for Claimed
Asalea chapter 29 . 6/10
it was beautiful, thanks for sharing!
Great !
Roksolana chapter 29 . 5/2
I am in tears at how beautifully the story ends. Thank you very much for this awesome and talanted work!
Roksolana chapter 27 . 5/2
What an amazing chapter! I love happy Bethyl so much!
Roksolana chapter 21 . 5/1
I knew it! I knew that you are a Boondock Saints fan! (I am reading your note in the end of the chapter). I suspected it from the moment when Beth used the rope to defeat her kidnappers. You don't know when you may need a rope :))))
Roksolana chapter 10 . 4/29
OMG! I am so happy that I found this story! I wanted to write a review starting from the Chapter 1, but the story is so amazing and overwhelming that I couldn't stop. But I have to stop and say THANK YOU! (*back to reading* omg... can't wait to read what happens next)
I like the part were darly was afraid about joe raping beth
Doe Q chapter 29 . 8/22/2015
That was an absolutely beautiful story... very well written and compelling. It's the happy ending... or rather... BEGINNING that Beth and Daryl truly deserved. I love these characters so much. Thank you so much for keeping them alive and loving each other forever!
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 29 . 4/2/2015
Bravo! I loved this story. Gah I can't believe that we have to wait until October for TWD to return.
SilentFlame13 chapter 29 . 1/1/2015
Oh my goodness I loved this! I just love how you wrote daryl in this!
Ace chapter 28 . 11/19/2014
This is the best fan fiction I've read in a long time. Please write more stories soon! You're extremely talented love!
drowningintonothing chapter 29 . 9/18/2014
Oh Lord. I just read this in one sitting and it was so sweet and nice to see Daryl open up to someone and seeing him happy for once. I loved their little moments and the big ones. I loved how you pointed him out. How he turned from this grump old Daryl to that soft and sweet husband material. I LOVE IT! (And I don't even ship Bethyl.) Your writing was wonderful and I can't wait to read all the other stories.
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 29 . 9/17/2014
My heart just melted all the way down to my feet! That was such a lovely, lovely story.
I could see just how much your writing style grew with each chapter. I'm glad I got to read this story, I loved it.
Pirateprecious chapter 29 . 8/11/2014
I was finally able to catch up and finish Claimed. You had me in tears with the proposal and marriage, then the birth! Oh the feels. you wrote a beautiful story for our couple. Thank you for your dedication to it. I can't believe it was over five months! I will be reading your other stories too. I'm just so behind. Thank you again.
MamaDCB chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
So sweet! I loved it! Thank you...