Reviews for Claimed
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 29 . 4/2
Bravo! I loved this story. Gah I can't believe that we have to wait until October for TWD to return.
SilentFlame13 chapter 29 . 1/1
Oh my goodness I loved this! I just love how you wrote daryl in this!
Ace chapter 28 . 11/19/2014
This is the best fan fiction I've read in a long time. Please write more stories soon! You're extremely talented love!
drowningintonothing chapter 29 . 9/18/2014
Oh Lord. I just read this in one sitting and it was so sweet and nice to see Daryl open up to someone and seeing him happy for once. I loved their little moments and the big ones. I loved how you pointed him out. How he turned from this grump old Daryl to that soft and sweet husband material. I LOVE IT! (And I don't even ship Bethyl.) Your writing was wonderful and I can't wait to read all the other stories.
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 29 . 9/17/2014
My heart just melted all the way down to my feet! That was such a lovely, lovely story.
I could see just how much your writing style grew with each chapter. I'm glad I got to read this story, I loved it.
Pirateprecious chapter 29 . 8/11/2014
I was finally able to catch up and finish Claimed. You had me in tears with the proposal and marriage, then the birth! Oh the feels. you wrote a beautiful story for our couple. Thank you for your dedication to it. I can't believe it was over five months! I will be reading your other stories too. I'm just so behind. Thank you again.
MamaDCB chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
So sweet! I loved it! Thank you...
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
You could not have ended this story any better and you KNOW I cried. Especially when Emma came into the room. I can't tell you how sad I am though to see this story end. But I know it couldn't last forever. But you know what will? Daryl and Beths love for each other. Great story, I will always recommend it. Always!
bbjorgman chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
I can't believe its's over! But always love a ZA fic with a happy ending - I would never ha ve forgiven you if you had killed one of them off!
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 28 . 8/4/2014
Omg I'm crying. What a feels fest this chapter was. Hell, the whole story! It's just beautiful and Beth and Daryls wedding was perfect! I'm off to read the epilogue. :)
cemmia chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
Great story, just love it!
COotD - otherwise inactive chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
Brilliant, just beautiful. The perfect ending. And yeah we're only 2 1/2 months out? It helps to know they're filming at least.
goshbirdie chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
I loved this story, thank you! Sad it's over, but a great, happy ending (but why wasn't Daryl in the delivery room supporting Beth?)! I look forward to more stories from you :)
stateofgrace.xo chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
This was such a lovely and satisfying ending to an incredible story. Words can't describe how good this story is and this epilogue was just beautiful and gave me so many feels. So happy to see Daryl and Beth happy and in love along with their family.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
Love it, this was a lovely ending z