Reviews for Claimed
Khyharah chapter 29 . 6/2
what a wonderful read! I liked the dynamic b/t Beth and Daryl and when they found everyone else I cheered. I agree about a dislike for Carol. I was Caryl up until the episode where they hit the big spot and Daryl told Beth about Zach. I felt that was the beginning of their relationship there. any who she always bugged me after the prison break, even now after season 7. I am still devastated over Beth and team delusional 100% lol. anyways I loved this story and am glad to see such a happy ending. excellent work love
Str1der2015 chapter 14 . 5/1
So so very good!
MamaDCB chapter 8 . 1/30
I think I HAVE read this story...this chapter seemed familiar. Lol. Oh, well. I'm enjoying it all the same.
MamaDCB chapter 7 . 1/30
I can't believe I never saw this story and read it! I'm home sick from work today and enjoying it. Curled up in bed with my heating pad. Looking forward to the next chapter...
saintfudge chapter 29 . 11/13/2016
Great story thanks for sharing have fun
GracieMae11 chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
WOW...hot...sweet...AMAZING.
GracieMae11 chapter 10 . 9/25/2016
I just love the two of them together...great chapter!
GracieMae11 chapter 9 . 9/25/2016
I am loving all your stories! I can't stop reading them today! I love this one and would have loved if this actually happened on the show. I especially like this story because while watching the show, when Daryl was with Joe's group, I though that Beth would actually escape from whoever took her and use her new found tracking skills to find Daryl. Only someone from Joe's group would see her first and say claimed. I like your version much better! :) Great writing, great story...thank you! So excited to see where this goes. Onto the next chapter...
Tales of Asalea chapter 29 . 6/10/2016
it was beautiful, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2016
Great !
Roksolana chapter 29 . 5/2/2016
I am in tears at how beautifully the story ends. Thank you very much for this awesome and talanted work!
Roksolana chapter 27 . 5/2/2016
What an amazing chapter! I love happy Bethyl so much!
Roksolana chapter 21 . 5/1/2016
I knew it! I knew that you are a Boondock Saints fan! (I am reading your note in the end of the chapter). I suspected it from the moment when Beth used the rope to defeat her kidnappers. You don't know when you may need a rope :))))
Roksolana chapter 10 . 4/29/2016
OMG! I am so happy that I found this story! I wanted to write a review starting from the Chapter 1, but the story is so amazing and overwhelming that I couldn't stop. But I have to stop and say THANK YOU! (*back to reading* omg... can't wait to read what happens next)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
I like the part were darly was afraid about joe raping beth