Reviews for I must have this kiss
crispill chapter 1 . 8/20
I am sorry, but I did not find yours books at Amazone.
Please, could you give me all informations to help me.
Thank you.
musictomypen chapter 9 . 6/15
This has been lovely! Spring is here my dear, is your book out yet? I searched Amazon under this title to no avail.
Pipsicle00 chapter 9 . 6/15
I understand that you are selling it but it would be perhaps nicer to untick that it is a complete as their version available on this website is in fact not complete.
Jamelia098 chapter 9 . 5/25
When is it going to be published?
Meena chapter 9 . 5/20
This publication was not found on Amazon. Can you provide more information on finding this book to purchase?
mientje1996 chapter 9 . 4/24
I'm still waiting for the rest of the story...
I love it I just wish I knew what happens next?
Autumnmissa chapter 9 . 3/21
I have enjoyed it, but I am unable to find it on amazon. Please help.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 3/13
where can I find the published version? Thanks
Do us all a favor, keep your crap on . I'm no longer using this site because of people like you who put unfinished stories up to lure in readers to buy your 'books'. You are a disgrace to fanfiction writers who do this for the joy of writing, not in a bid for the almighty dollar. You should be ashamed of yourself.
You suck.
Not even going to bother. Only reason for my review is to request you take this down please. Its clogging up my search for other peoples fanfictions who arent robbing the original author (granted i know shes dead), making money on something that isnt really theirs.
janebto77 chapter 1 . 2/25
I have enjoyed a lot reading your preview story, but I want more and I can't find this book on Amazon. Please let us know when it'll be published. Thanks
CallieK chapter 1 . 2/17
Not going to lie, after getting all the way to chapter 36 and then being told that it's no longer available kinda pisses me off. I'm happy that you're publishing but it's a real let down to not know what's going to happen. I sadly probably won't be able to buy it.
Christinebj chapter 9 . 2/13
Great for you i hope it sells well! Thogh i secretly hoped it was a finished product i forgot to read! I do remember it with fondness.
You should not put this story as complete. I'm sure it was wonderful but I'll never know.
1,313 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »