Reviews for Trying Again
great story loved it
gabelou1991 chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
J'aime.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Awesome story, I loved it.

Dani
Theblueeyedvampirearchive chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
On mobile so please forgive any typos. I loved this ending! Just the right amounts of sternness to Warren, bittersweet at the grave (I see what you did there) and mushy between the blondies. And now AGriffs must sleep the sleepless sleep of senior design.
Spygrrl chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
That was a beautiful ending. I love that Buffy took Spike to Joyce's grave. It spoke deeply to what she thinks of their relationship and how they've changed. Thanks for sharing this story.
thebronzeEF chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Love love loved this! A much better alternate to the final few season 6 episodes! :D
ginar369 chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
I think the nerd got off easy. Going to see Joyce was a nice touch. I really liked it.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
The police station? That was nice of Willow and Tara. Plus it might be a good idea to break the news to Xander while Buffy and Spike are out of town that the chip doesn't work anymore. Then Xander can get rid of all the girly screams and yelling before they come back! LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Want to make a comment to Ginar's comment. Who is Xander to walk in to Buffy's house like it's his own? Really? Really? Let's see he's Buffy best friend. Never had been banned from the house unlinke Spike who Buffy had put the un invite spell up just to keep him out. Spuffy people are all the same. You only want to see the good but are soooooooooo quick to forget the destructive murdering force that Spike truly is. You can't put a statement like Xander has no place just walking in to Buffy's. That is what best friends do. I dont knock when I'm visiting my friend and he doesn't. Personally I find all of this laughable.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
nice twist
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Nice chapter!
a-stranger-angel chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Curse you cliffhangers! Bless you fantastic storytelling!
Theblueeyedvampirearchive chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
You've made me sad with all of today's chapters. :( I'm gonna guess the chip didn't work on Warren because he's demonized away his humanity or something like that. Anyway, I'm so glad Tara is completely okay and Willow hasn't gone all evil and veiny.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Damn! Warren got off easy! Two punches?! Willow saved Warren's life. Mores the pity. They better think of something really good to do to that prick. I don't know if Spike's chip stopped working or if he just didn't feel the pain with the hurt and anger he was feeling at the time. But the Scooby gang will freak no matter what.