Reviews for Kim Possible and the Devil Doll
honoradele chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?!

A murderous Kim Possible, nasty!
whitem chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Thank-you for creeping me out Captain. And right before I go to bed...
noncynic chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Bet they did at that. Remeber this story as well, but was hoping for it to turn out differently for Kim. Good read.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
And Kimmie has been taken over Capt? I mean otherwise she would have told Wade immediately. I wonder where this one is going and it's good to see you back with something new.

ST-103
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Indeed, Chuckie was never anything more than a garden variety serial killer with a potty mouth, the Zuni doll gave me an aural night mare that I still remember, one of only four I can recall.

I was wondering how you would handle the ending. You delivered a top-notch story here. Congratulations
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Nice Trilogy of Terror thing. Great writing.
Quathis chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Don't worry, I know who Teddy Ruckspin is. My little brother had one.

Yeah, that was pretty freaksome. Especially the part with Kim turning into the One Who Kills at the end. Very freaksome. I will now go looking at that movie, and just what happened there.

Until next time.
Sharper the Writer chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Something's gonna be fishy with Kim... and that Zulu doll must've been the most evil thing she had ever seen!
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Note to self
1. sleep with the lights on
2. call Mrs. Captainkodak in the morning: see if she will monitor what her husband watches and reads. Disney Channel is permissible. Spy movies are permissible. Horror flicks and stories...not so much; maybe he will be content with My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Drakken and Shego? What about when Ron found out...?

Hope his MMP found a way to get his KP back.

But really Kim? When Ron dislikes something, he's got an innate reason!

I remember that tale and spooky it was, after that spirit found another to live on through.

CB73