Reviews for Turnabout Mystery
Golden Zero16 chapter 18 . 9/6
I get what you were trying to do with the loss thing, but how it was handled made it feel incredibly forced. Also, don't forget that winning isn't really Pheonix's job. It's finding the truth.
Japifonication chapter 23 . 3/17
Just to clarify by “consumption of alcohol,” do you mean “healthy drinking (a glass of wine, glass of beer, or a small thing of hard liquor).” Or do you mean heavy drinking (seven bottles of vodka)?
M.Artin chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Just for the record: Ladder/Stepladder NEVER start with "it's a stepladder" Ladder part always comes first followed by "it's a stepladder" Either way i enjoyed it;)
The Reviewer chapter 33 . 2/8/2016
What About Ema And Klavier? Do some thing on that please!
RandomReader chapter 24 . 2/3/2016
.EVER. I hope I can create a game as good as this story.
Cyberchao X chapter 33 . 1/9/2016
I love it. That was wonderful.
Cyberchao X chapter 32 . 1/9/2016
Heh. Just as planned.
Cyberchao X chapter 31 . 1/9/2016
Heh. Well, looks like Athena finally got what she wanted.
Cyberchao X chapter 30 . 1/9/2016
I knew she wasn't trustworthy. I was wrong to suspect the both of them-figured that maybe since their last name was also a first name, it was a pseudonym and his full name was Walter Aaron Bandit-but I was right about Vicki. Her maiden name was Bandit.
Cyberchao X chapter 29 . 1/9/2016
I don't know. I'm suspicious of Mr. and Mrs. Aaron, but...
Cyberchao X chapter 28 . 1/9/2016
Hmm. Well, this is turning into an actual Ace Attorney game. 5 murders, all related, and everything comes together in the final case.
Cyberchao X chapter 26 . 1/9/2016
Hmm. Yeah, Mood Matrix is hard to do in written form...oh wait...
Cyberchao X chapter 25 . 1/9/2016
Perfect. I wonder what the Aarons' part in all this is...but a Blackquill/Cykes showdown is just what I need! ...Of course, we all remember what happened the last time Phoenix was brought in on short notice. *glares at Kristoph*
Cyberchao X chapter 24 . 1/9/2016
Heh. Well, this is interesting.
Cyberchao X chapter 23 . 1/9/2016
Hahaha, that was beautiful. Unfortunate, though, since Athena and her super-hearing would be the best one of all to get the info regarding Serena's true motives despite the loud, crowded club.