Reviews for Far Dareis Mai Ranma
Cool.
fellow chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Love the concept.
Treant Balewood chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Needed to post a comment to say thank you I really enjoyed the story i'll be keeping an eye out just incase you come back.
Error4North chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Enjoyed the story. It's funny and in the spirit of Ranma 1/2.
Materia-Blade chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
So I know you haven't really been around for a long time but you ever think about coming back to fanfiction? I miss your writings and your epic stories. This one in particular always struck a chord.

Fingers crossed cloud dreamer!

Ja

MB
Skye Silverwing chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
An interesting story. It is interesting that you have not falling into the trap of having Ranma learn to use saidar,saidin, or both. Seems to me, though, that if ranma is married, then s/he has no reason to want to return to his/her home world. I suggest having groups from Ranma's home world find a way to reach him. The Amazons, Ukyo, the Masters of Anything Goes, and the Kunos all have reason to hunt the missing martial artist, even to the extent of following him to this world, and even to tar'mon gai'don itself.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Found you here, 3 more stories by you to go through!
alichi chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Interesting crossover, especially with how you have everything set up so far.

Now I really need to get my hands on the latest WoT-book.
tuatara chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
An intriguing and well-executed story. An observation, however: Isn't the whole notion of marrying your spiritual sister kind of wonky? Especially given that there hadn't been much indication of romantic feelings between them? It just seemed to come out of left field a bit.
Rob chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Great storie hope to be able to read more soon, ps your homepage is dead the links are all to geocities and GeoCities has closed
jhautefaye chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
Wow. In all honesty, when I couldn't reconnect to your old page I almost thought you dead, or something like it. Thank you for continuing writing.
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
i dont remember there being ship in that location but jordon -god rest his soul- didnt write much about teh aeil wastes. but i do like what you did those trucks and weapons along with that ship if they could ever manage to get it in the ocaean, it would be the bain of the seachen because i think even they couldnt sink it. i hope that you up-date soon because this is a very good story also you should concider putting this in the cross over section ranma / WoT you might get more reviews there
Rune Tobor chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Nice, I like the Nerima and Ryoga flashbacks. And I really like the pairing, Ranma and OC or some crossover is my favorite. None of the canon girls impress me. Thanks for writing.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Incomplete chapter? NO! You've got some good stuff going on here. I love the fact that you're taking things away from book cannon, giving them their own missions and paths.