Reviews for hallway scenes
vaughn is hot chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
such a beautiful story, with so little words, it's amazing! so simple and to the point, it was great
saccharine chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
god, this is great. from a totally different perspective. even if it's not, like, a happy ending, it's still really wow! i love the concept! it's poignant and real, among everything else
riane chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
wow. just wow. brilliant. the child's perspective made this moving story all the more poignant. beautiful.
Kira chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
That was really good, and I'm glad, since it's the first Alias fanfic I've read. Now everyone has to live up to you, in my mind! Terrific job!
Twinnie chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Oh my. This is just amazing. Interesting, and touching, and... Can't find the words. The POV is very original, and... Damn, still can't find the words in English. Well, you get the general idea anyway, huh ?

That was a wonderful piece. Congratulations !
Maea chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Oh my. I now see how you got your pen name. You have great writing rhythm, not to mention style, pizazz, voice... everything.

It was an absolute joy to find and read this story. Thank you!
Heather chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Absolutely gorgeous! You are a magnificent writer. To tell the truth, you almost made me cry. I wouldn't change a thing about it.
freelancer starbuck chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Ahh that was cool! Great portrayal of Vaughn. That's how I think he would have acted out of the warehouse. Poor guy... I like the way you wrote this, it was very inventive! One of my personal favorites!

Lily
Diana chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Rhythm,

Feedback in your inbox. But to put here? There is no way anyone can really make you a better writer. You've captured so many things in this one fic - the smiles, the sadness, the pain - and I thank you for writing it. There's really little else I can say on that.

Diana
Mardia chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Wow. Just incredible and so sad.

Truly amazing.
Konstantin chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Woah. Very very good.
rach chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Lovely, lovely story. Interesting POV ... and oh-so-sad. :)
SpyKate chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
This is a beautiful story that is quite masterfully written. I am moved.

There is something about Vaughn that always seems a little sad, a little tragic. The obvious, of course, is his father having been murdered, but... there's this ominous something else that just pulls you in. I think you've captured a sense of that so honestly, through the eyes of a child. It's amazing.

You asked for reviews to help you be a better writer. Truthfully, I believe you help myself, as well as others, be a better writer by sharing your extraordinary fics. Thank you.
ashley chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
OMG! that was sooooooo awesome! i got a little teary eyed at the end.
Shade5 chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Rhythm, this is a beautiful story. I love your original idea of writing a story from an innocent child's point of view. You did an amazing job of writing from the child's perspective - he does not know the full scope of "Mr. Mike's" life, but he observes more than people think. I also like how you tied in the child's father leaving, so that at the end he says he does not want a "special person," because they always leave. Very well done!