Reviews for Come Back To Me
Godschildtweety chapter 27 . 7/2
I Love it
loved this story so much. thanks for keeping the love alive!
RedJane12 chapter 27 . 1/20
Fantastic story and a much welcome development post-movie! I never liked Piz that much but his death was a bit of a sudden blow as the guy was not inherently evil or anything... And the fact that the killer was trying to frame V was a good way to have V investigating (to save her own skin in addition to finding Piz' killer) while pregnant which, in other circumstances, might have seemed a little reckless... Great development of the relationship with Logan including the challenges during the deployment which are significant... Even while Logan was away, I was totally absorbed by V's investigation and now I can't wait to read the next story! Excellent stuff!
annon chapter 27 . 1/4
i had to re-read this fic before i read the others.

felt like needed a refresher.

good stuff. thanks for the read.

next on my list: A Closed Set (can't wait!)
gemmaisla chapter 27 . 12/11/2015
love everything! great story just wanted to keep reading.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/12/2015
Loved this entire story. Especially the line from the previous chapter "Logan Echolls finally had something he wanted to live for". That was all he ever wanted or needed, right? Can't wait to read the sequels. Thanks.
MaddElise chapter 27 . 8/26/2015
On the whole I enjoyed this fic - you write well, your dialogue, syntax and grammar etc are excellent. I liked how the mystery/case evolved. The only part I didn't enjoy about the mystery so much was that the killer ended up being crazy. I mean, killers are always unbalanced, but I prefer them to be a little less emotionally psychotic than Parker.

Also, I thought the epilogue was a little disjointed compared to where the chapter before finished off. I actually thought I might have missed a chapter or something. I hope there's more about what happened in between in your sequel.

I felt most people were just a little out of character. I know Veronica's changes can be partially attributed to pregnancy hormones, but even then her emotions, reactions etc didn't always sit right with me.

I did really enjoy your spin on Dick! Plus, I love some MaDi.

Anyway, please don't take anything the wrong way, it's all meant to be constructive, and I did enjoy your story - thanks for writing it!
MaddElise chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
Surely Nico's seen at least one Gilmore Girls episode, or heard of it? Rory Gilmore is a little unsubtle. Rory Green or something could have worked better, a blend of two characters. Always enjoy a pop culture reference though.
MaddElise chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Lots of twists and turns in the road - I enjoy not being able to tell where things are going!

Maybe Piz wanted to use Veronica as a connection to uncovering the underworld of Neptune? She'd be a asset in his investigation, and he could try to take more credit if he landed the story.

Loved the Father of the Bride reference, the bigamist etc alliteration! Plus this "and some other wizard skills she didn't posses."

Poor old V and Wallace, I hate it when they're at odds. They need one another right now.
MaddElise chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Goodness. Also, hey Parker. Hearst reunion much!
MaddElise chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
I can't believe you killed off Piz! I mean, no one really wants him around when they're a LoVe fan, but he's a sweet guy, and with him dead he will play a bigger part than if he was dumped and in New York.
DiamondFish chapter 27 . 6/16/2015
Amazing! Wonderful! You really captured the characters, their voice, their chemistry! The mystery was great, too. SO like the show. Thank you for sharing your writing. I can't wait to read more.
Isazu chapter 27 . 6/10/2015
oh god i love the story and the epilogue was like leaving a beautiful episode including the last line because if there is someone in trouble they are not in neptune
bethelove chapter 27 . 4/27/2015
Awesome Story...
AmyPC chapter 27 . 3/24/2015
Wow! Loved this, so well written, too. Can't wait to read the next one.