Reviews for Come Back To Me
apcaniglia chapter 27 . 3/24
Wow! Loved this, so well written, too. Can't wait to read the next one.
ProfLisa chapter 27 . 3/15
You wrote an excellent story that seemed to really match the characters well. You got Veronica's inner monologue about as well as Rob Thomas. As a fan of the show and LoVe, I think you really wrote a believable next arc for them (though I'd like them to have more time together without kids). As a college professor, I can say kuddos for being a talented writer, and I'd encourage you to copyright and then send this to the major players associated with the show.

As an 11 yr Navy spouse, though, I have to say you got a lot of the details of that life wrong. For example, there hasn't been AOCS since the 90s (there is a generic OCS) and Naval fighter pilots aren't stationed in San Diego (there are some rare situations, but they wouldn't match his career timing). Also, Aircraft carriers don't have a way for him to use Skype; at sea there is no personal cell use and all internet use happens on a crappy satellite connection in computer lab space. Feel free to message me if you'd like further insight into Navy life.
sherri0605 chapter 5 . 2/4
Parker? So not a fan!
sherri0605 chapter 4 . 2/4
..."Who's your granddaddy?"... good one!
Veronica's pregnant? awesome!
sherri0605 chapter 2 . 2/4
I have to admit, I'm a lover of LoVe, but, killing off Piz...I'm a little sad...
sherri0605 chapter 1 . 2/4
Just finished watching the VM movie again and needed to hunt down a ff story to help with the withdrawals...happy to find this!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/22/2014
Great story, but would have liked to know what happened to Parker

And also some more of Vs pregnancy

Ty so much
chocolate-emeralds chapter 27 . 11/17/2014
I have to tell you, I love your story. It had the wit and intrigue from the beginning, plus a great mystery. I'm just sorry Piz had to die. I think you captured some of my favorite characters brilliantly. I can't wait to read the next installment. Sadly, I should probably sleep first. :-)
Marie King chapter 27 . 11/1/2014
Wow this was a phenomenal story you wrote Veronica and CO. with immaculate detail the mystery was compelling and intricate way to go!

I am so psyched to read & review the sequel!
patricia.kane.969 chapter 27 . 10/18/2014
I love your writing of VM after the movie ends. You are undoubtedly extremely talented. I could really see this being the follow up to the VM movie. The quips between V & L are just incredible like I remember except for the adult versions of them and the love scenes are brilliant! Dick being her saving grace, the chef, knowing that she's "preggers" is perfectly written.
NeptunesNet chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
I love everything about this fic, but as someone who loves Dick Casablancas, the characterization in this just made me smile so much! He's still Dick, but then he's quietly successful and taking care of Veronica while Logan is away. I would love a fic that focuses more on his business because this is a Dick I want to know more about! Great story, really nicely done.
TinkStar87 chapter 27 . 10/15/2014
Okay so i Love VMars in general, have all the seasons, movie, soundtrack, and now first new book, can't wait for second. I read just about any ff story with/about LoVe in them and being together. Some i probably shouldn't - and Very few i LOVE so much i literally stay up all night to read in one go if it's complete, if it's one of a series then my days are kind of screwed up for a little while. THIS story is one of the few that takes the series as is and MOVIE as is(NO AU in any way) and adds to it so well you never want it to end! And the fact it is so well written, executed and the first in a series is like giving diehard VMars&LoVe fans a whole new season or another movie(Would be happy with both personally) would have liked maybe more screen time for some of the other characters or just more chapters in general, but... This story is awesome on in so many ways(not if your a Piz/Parker though) I LOVED this amazing story and can't wait to read the second part sometime LATER today/night, and if the second is anything like the first i'm going to need drinks and snacks...maybe tissues too to be safe. Hope you keep coming up with more great stories,(either in this Universe of your story or just all new ones) Until Next time, Read ya Later ;)
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
I loves the story! It had a great Plot and mystery and I loved the love bits. I can't wait to check out the sequel. And then the third installment! Ur a really great writer I look forward to reading more by u.
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 26 . 10/8/2014
I love that the killer was Parker. Always thought she was icky.
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 25 . 10/8/2014