Reviews for Thorin's Trust
Child of Dreams chapter 23 . 5/18/2018
Nascency?
What is that?
IndigoBirds chapter 28 . 11/12/2017
I just read the whole series of 10 pieces, and my goodness. MY GOODNESS. What a story! I was genuinely saddened when I reached the end. I enjoyed this timeline as much as I did the one where wren was seeing him in her dreams. There have been more than a few late nights with these because they were so wondrous. I kind of hate that there's not more, but stories do, at some point, need a stopping point to stave off monotony.

Thank you for all the great work you put into this story. It was a tour de force.
Montara chapter 28 . 10/7/2017
Wow! What a journey! I loved it. Not their heartbreak but how they've managed to move past it because they love each other. This time, love conquered all and I love happy endings :D

Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us!
Montara chapter 27 . 10/7/2017
:D
Montara chapter 26 . 10/7/2017
Wonderful! Poor woman had to go though so much pain but the ending...Wonderful! And bonus for Thorin...maybe they don't have to go to Thranduil anymore.
Montara chapter 25 . 10/7/2017
Oh, no! In the middle of nowhere!
Montara chapter 24 . 10/7/2017
And now Thorin knows...at least what she thinks is in Thranduil's head.
Montara chapter 23 . 10/7/2017
Well...it had to happen...bet Thorin is cursing like a sailor in his mind :)))
Montara chapter 22 . 10/7/2017
I think even the readers forgave his behavior...he redeemed himself with taking care of her. Hope it lasts.
Montara chapter 21 . 10/7/2017
I think she's finally ready to start anew.
Montara chapter 20 . 10/7/2017
It seems he's taking the reins...
Montara chapter 19 . 10/7/2017
Tough discussion, again.
Montara chapter 18 . 10/7/2017
Oops
Montara chapter 17 . 10/7/2017
Sneaky Thorin.

I remember how I used to beg my daughter to stop the cartwheeling inside me so I could go to sleep...and nothing...then my husband would touch my belly, whisper that mommy has to sleep and...my daughter will obediently stop kicking me. I was both amazed and angry with my husband's magic :)))