Reviews for Surviving Until My Last Breath
fanqueen135 chapter 12 . 7/7
great story but please update
p00hb34r2002 chapter 12 . 2/3
Gaaaaaaaaaaah! Your tortureing me! And Gilligan! When will it end! When! Nooooooooo! Why would you DO that! WHY! I can't wait much longer! I want know what happens to Gilligan! Greeeeeerrrrrh! Okay I'm done ranting now. Sorry. Anyway, like what you did with the chapter, don't listen to the above rant, I'm just impatient because I have a cold. I liked how you had the different points of view, good job. Welp, that's all I have to say on the matter,
Stay Awesome, & Stay Safe,
p00hb34r
Womenreligiousfan chapter 12 . 1/10
Oh my gosh, please try to update sooner.
JOHN P THOMPSON chapter 12 . 12/15/2017
this is a very good story, please continue.
K9grmingTwihard chapter 12 . 12/3/2017
Wow great chapter very heart wrenching. Update soon.
Miss Bridget Sharpe chapter 12 . 12/3/2017
I thought Ginger being out of shape didn't make sense as she was shown exercising on the island. She had given exercise tips to Skipper when he was trying to lose weight for the Navy. Plus the woman kept her body in great condition. Just something that stuck out at me.

As for the rest, very heart wrenching. Skipper thinking about his little buddy. I think you could have said Gilligan was like a son to him. That would have made sense.

Anyway I am glad this was finally updated and it was worth the wait. Poor Gilligan.
DaleJr.88 chapter 12 . 12/3/2017
Good to see this updated man, great chapter! I'm bummed to where I still have to wait and see if Gilligan will be rescued.
Tripoli chapter 11 . 11/7/2017
What a great story! The characterization was spot on, and I could easily picture everything going on. I can't wait to read the conclusion, and I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
Is Gilligan gonna live? Please update
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
Please continue this I can't wait to see what happens next!
Elvis Aaron Presley chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Love this story so much please make a sequel to it!
pisovka chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
While those review were flat-out cruel, wrong and beyond the pale, you're violating FFN's terms of service by posting them as an author's note. From the story posting TOS: "The chapter system is not to be used as placeholder for non-story content such as author notes. You can add short author notes to the beginning or at the end of stories but never as individual chapters. "

You could lose your account and all your fanfic, if this gets reported. And people who would leave those kind of nasty reviews are just the type to do something like that. Also, since reviews haven't shown up on anyone's fic since December 30th, there's no telling what Xing and his minions are doing behind the scenes to the FFnet code and what they might be looking for.
Miss Cat chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
I am sorry you are getting such mean comments. Everyone... I mean EVERYONE has a right to write what they want and believe, without fear or ridicule and recrimination. Others have a right not to read it if the ideas don't suit them. Keep writing!

Happy New Year!
Truman B chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
I'm sorry you have to go through such bad reviews. :( Your story is very good, and I can't wait to read more!
Aspielady chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
I think "harsh" as a description for those reviews is a monumental understatement. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter for "Surviving..."