Reviews for Salt and Stone
Woo HOoo
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Wow...powerful
bonnyblonde chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
GAH! My heart! My poor heart...exploding with feels! *gasp* Dying, I'm so in love with the both of them!
bonnyblonde chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
OMG, you made me tear up with this...my poor Carol! What she's been through! Finally, Daryl there to love her like she needed all along! Fecking Rick, I still hate him for what he did to her. This is so, SO, amazingly beautiful. Daryl can't be fooled, he knows her better than she knows herself.
ImOrca chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Just lovely and so visual - poetic!
dkflpn chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
this was so good, all the hell they went through and finally finding each other again. Carol may be emotionally weak after all the loss, I would love Daryl to step up, to offer comfort. Not just wait til she came to him
Surplus Imagination chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
How appropriate, the pillar of salt dissolves in the rain.
Loved it. Thanks!
Surplus Imagination chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
That's a hopeful ending. It would have been a good one, but I see an epilogue :)
I like to see the slow growth. Six years would have been a long time to bridge. Good job!
Surplus Imagination chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I really liked this. Nice blend of emotions and released longings. Carol's reluctance fit in well, too.
Very nice.
Surplus Imagination chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
I was hoping that Daryl would show up. That's kinda of a favorite theme of mine. Nice imagery beforhand.
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I like the idea that Carol keeps Judith alive for years. I liked the haunting quality of her recollections.
I have to wonder if we will see a remorseless Carol come the Season 5 premier, or one more like you've portrayed here. Thanks!
Raven484 chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
I don't know how I managed to not read this story but I'm so glad I did! It's lovely and heart-wrenching and I loved everything about it.
I liked how Daryl and Carol seemed to switch places emotionally, where Carol was emotionally closed off and Daryl was quietly understanding her while slowly coaxing her out of her shell. Your portrayal of Judith was wonderful...such a sweet little girl living in horrible circumstances...and you still managed to make me want to punch Rick in the face and he was barely in the story!
itsi3 chapter 5 . 10/4/2014