Reviews for The Greatest There Was or Ever Will Be
idotpart1 chapter 9 . 8/23
When is the next update?
Dr1zzy chapter 1 . 8/17
Story update or is this story finished
lexiebommel10 chapter 3 . 8/16
I am intruiged i am loving it so far puts a really good spin on pokemon
but sadly i must retire for the night i shall read more tomorrow
HeartofIron13 chapter 9 . 8/15
Half way through the chapter I realized I had not faved this book yet! Long chapters can be a blessing or a hinder!
lumigo akvo9504 chapter 2 . 8/14
Impressive
lumigo akvo9504 chapter 1 . 8/13
That's an interesting origin story. Never thought of that happening.
NegatronWildHawk chapter 9 . 8/12
I enjoyed reading this story a lot. The buildup is good but it is hard to believe the intelluctual and physical prowess of Ash. He is too good for his age. In what world can a 10 year old attract girls older than him. If Ash was atleast 13, it would be believable. I appeal you to update your story atleast once every 6 months.
draconianking chapter 9 . 8/10
please continue writing this story it has quickly become one of my all time favorites on this site atleast put a note on your profile saying you are alive or something?
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 8 . 8/10
i hope mist can be paired up with ash to because ash deserves to have two ladies and misty deserves to be happy
HeartofIron13 chapter 4 . 8/10
]
HeartofIron13 chapter 1 . 8/10
This book is AWESEPICMAZING! never let them haters get chu down;)
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 5 . 8/9
ash is a real ladys man in this fanfic thus should be considered a harem
Austin chapter 9 . 7/29
Hey man I really love this story because it is good to see a lot of good things happen to ash and I got a question would Richard make a appearance soon in a couple of more chapters because I wanna read his reaction about ash. Oh and also can you please get ash to capture every Pokemon there is on the pokedex from kanto to kalos and then soon to be alola region Pokemon and don't forget the new legendary pokemon too,would you add the alola region Pokemon once the anime is realeased on I love of ash finally using his head and not losing because in the show he has Pokemon that went up against legends and won and still he lost against a trainer who is starting on their journey like Paul, trip , etc . But still great story man and when will you put a new chapter because it has been months and I know it of the really long chapters but still please put a new one up I'm really getting excited for what happens next. I hope brutally beats down team rocket because they deserve it.
DylanHunter chapter 1 . 7/29
So I'll start this review by saying that this is by far one of the best Pokemon fanfics I've read the past few years since I've discovered this site. As a huge fan of Pokemon that has been disappointed a few times by the anime, it's nice to see a rewrite that actually includes the GROWTH Ash experiences as a trainer. This is honestly the fifth time I've just sat down, and gone through the story. It keeps me entertained from start to finish. Your story has little grammar problems and gives explanations on the different aspects you've added to the story (which is great for me because I don't like reading stories with to much grammar mistakes or no explanation). The only problem I find with your story is the length of the chapters. Sometimes it gets a little hard to follow, but than that, you've put together a wonderful story.
zubhanwc3 chapter 9 . 7/28
yay, finally caught up with your story, this chapter was pretty awesome, but now that im caught up, i would like to ask some questions, xD
chances are you probably answered some of these in a/n, however since they are so long, and i got addicted to the content, i skipped em xD
also, i know that you probably WONT answer some of these, but please answers the ones that you cant xD.
1) Will pikachu evolve?
2) is this a harem fic? and if so was the blue aura with solidad, and his infatuation with daisy a foreshadowing of that?
3) when will we see a POV of richard, if ever?
4) will the 3 starters fully evolve by indigo, and will the other starters have mega stones?
5) how long will it take before richard realizes that he has a son?
6) I know that they are young, but are you going to write any lemons? or limes in the later arcs?
7) Why Giselle?
now let me just be clear, i like how you used her and all, it fit in the story so i have no complaints, im just wondering why you chose her instead of one of the other characters? personally im a fan of ray, and ability and amour shipping and this is the first time ive seen giselle actually used so im curious xD

Things i wanna see happen
1) arceus bragging to the other legends about his chosen ones accomplishments
2) Brock mellowing out and not being hated by all girls as he is right now
3) ash losing a pokemon battle (losses are important for development, and while he is mature, he has yet to lose)
4) ash starting on the development of his psychic abiltites in saffron city
5) more of his lesser used pokemon having more screen time, i know that he uses a lot of them, but i miss roselia, clefairy, primape, etc.
yes i know that the main reason you have him go around the 28 gyms is so that the pokemon get screen time, but i still wanted to put this point here xD

Only thing i never wanna see
1) slash, (fem slash is ok, but slash just makes me stop reading a story)