Reviews for The Greatest There Was or Ever Will Be
True, but this is an anime story, they've got things smaller than Ash throwing mountains and destroying planets. It isn't exactly far fetched to say that he could do that.
lunasheart chapter 8 . 4/18
Please update
Moderator chapter 6 . 4/16
Damn that was a lot of words
The Truth of Words chapter 8 . 4/15
You know had it been in an actual functional reality there would have been absolutely nothing ash could have done. He is a 10 year old little kid with noodle arms that make him look like a waling toothpick with tuna eyes, hell my niece is more intimidating then ash could ever be and she is 6 1/2.
B4E Octavo chapter 8 . 4/11
The feels man, I think I just dropped a tear from reading this chapter. :)
Keep up the great work! :D
SamMason666 chapter 1 . 4/10
I just finished reading all of the chapters and this is an incredible story, I really enjoy reading your takes on Ash's adventures. It's amazing how you incorporate all the characters into the plot without it felling clunky. I would really appreciate it if you would update as soon as you find the time.
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 5 . 4/4
Why didn't Ash catch Sandshrew, Zubat, Geodude, or Paras? Will he get them later?
powermachine79 chapter 8 . 4/4
wow you really have a great writing style and have approached the story in a interesting way :)

really looking forward to reading more of the story
Cyprian72 chapter 8 . 3/29
Honestly THIS is the best Pokemon fanfic i've ever read! Please hurry up with the update!
Lover of Pokemon chapter 8 . 3/24
Wow. Just wow. You really went the whole nine yards. Superb story. Only thing I don't love is the battle-lust, but seeing as they're only like that in battle it doesn't bother me. I really hope you update soon (flames won't get to you but maybe real life? Idk). Best of luck!
Cookies United chapter 1 . 3/23
Update you fucking piece of shit.. I will continue flaming you until you update forever.

Love Ya :)
Partsu chapter 8 . 3/21
With exception of huge chapters that take forever to read, this is an awesome story! please continue asap!
really love this story please update.
Samster687 chapter 8 . 3/20
OH MY FUCKING ARCEUS! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTION STORIES EVER WRITTEN! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE AUTHOR PERSON, BUT YOU ARE A FUCKING GENIUS! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, CONTINUE UPDATING THIS ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS WORK OF ART!
Samster687 chapter 4 . 3/19
You're missing the word "sun" in the first sentance of this chapter.