Reviews for Bleeding Out
Charlotte chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SOUl
k.villar4112 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
why is the line "Why does it take some crises to get their heads out of their asses." so ture
O'MalleytheAlleyCat chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Yippee to a bleeding Sam!
ikramSAS chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
quite sure i already left a comment on this, probably with a different acc, but heck, imma just come out and say it THIS IS FREAKING GENIUS!
Salishaventura chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Good story. This reconciliation would have been nice at this point of the season. Hated to see the brothers at odds.
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I don't know how I missed this one, but it was really good. I like how you did this. The only reason the bleeding began to slow down was because he was getting help from Dean, and the only reason Dean was calming down was because he was taking care of Sam.
AWESOME! :)
whiteraven67 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Aaaawwwwwww!
mkm12 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Ah that was so good! Loved it.
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I hope Sam can save Dean before it's too late again in Season 10! D: Enjoyable read by the way and I wished this happened in the episode instead of it ending bitterly as usual. :/
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
If only... If only Sam in canon season 9 was like this ! :'((
[in the middle of watching SPN season 9]

Because I'm on Dean's side. and I understand when he kind of angry and hurt in here. But he still worrying...
weirdiam chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
wow..just wow. You are the absolute best writer out there. I will always look forward to whatever it is you write. I am so, so pleased you wrote this. It kind of makes everything bearable that is going on in the show. I hope you keep writing till I grow old and fade away with time.. Your writing is pure gold.
lots of love, hugs and chocolates,
Me.
ash chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wow! Loved it!
Rebegirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Great story. I wish they had talked it out like that. I love the way that you kept them strain of the relationship, but added just the right amount of brotherly caring.
nerdie chapter 1 . 10/18/2014