Reviews for Bleeding Out
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/17
I don't know how I missed this one, but it was really good. I like how you did this. The only reason the bleeding began to slow down was because he was getting help from Dean, and the only reason Dean was calming down was because he was taking care of Sam.
AWESOME! :)
whiteraven67 chapter 1 . 3/29
Aaaawwwwwww!
mkm12 chapter 1 . 1/21
Ah that was so good! Loved it.
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/19
I hope Sam can save Dean before it's too late again in Season 10! D: Enjoyable read by the way and I wished this happened in the episode instead of it ending bitterly as usual. :/
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/4
If only... If only Sam in canon season 9 was like this ! :'((
[in the middle of watching SPN season 9]

Because I'm on Dean's side. and I understand when he kind of angry and hurt in here. But he still worrying...
weirdiam chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
wow..just wow. You are the absolute best writer out there. I will always look forward to whatever it is you write. I am so, so pleased you wrote this. It kind of makes everything bearable that is going on in the show. I hope you keep writing till I grow old and fade away with time.. Your writing is pure gold.
lots of love, hugs and chocolates,
Me.
ash chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wow! Loved it!
Rebegirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Great story. I wish they had talked it out like that. I love the way that you kept them strain of the relationship, but added just the right amount of brotherly caring.
nerdie chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
BABABLEBFLELS FRICK
supernatural20 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
what happened after that
Jaredpadaleckey chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
this was written so damn well. i'm sobbing.
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This actually made me cry. I'm not even kidding. And only one other fan fiction I've read did that to me. I love how you had them talk to each other about this because Season 9 was very emotional for me. I cried a lot because they were fighting. This was so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014