Reviews for Bleeding Out
mkm12 chapter 1 . 1/21
Ah that was so good! Loved it.
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/19
I hope Sam can save Dean before it's too late again in Season 10! D: Enjoyable read by the way and I wished this happened in the episode instead of it ending bitterly as usual. :/
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/4
If only... If only Sam in canon season 9 was like this ! :'((
[in the middle of watching SPN season 9]

Because I'm on Dean's side. and I understand when he kind of angry and hurt in here. But he still worrying...
weirdiam chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
wow..just wow. You are the absolute best writer out there. I will always look forward to whatever it is you write. I am so, so pleased you wrote this. It kind of makes everything bearable that is going on in the show. I hope you keep writing till I grow old and fade away with time.. Your writing is pure gold.
lots of love, hugs and chocolates,
Me.
ash chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wow! Loved it!
Rebegirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Great story. I wish they had talked it out like that. I love the way that you kept them strain of the relationship, but added just the right amount of brotherly caring.
nerdie chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
BABABLEBFLELS FRICK
supernatural20 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
what happened after that
Jaredpadaleckey chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
this was written so damn well. i'm sobbing.
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This actually made me cry. I'm not even kidding. And only one other fan fiction I've read did that to me. I love how you had them talk to each other about this because Season 9 was very emotional for me. I cried a lot because they were fighting. This was so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
love this fic!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Loved it!
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Great story! Well done.
tracys dream chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Awesome, lovely, touching story.
Sarahhh93 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I enjoyed it! :D Love a bit of hurt sammy!