Reviews for The Butler
Immapotato101 chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
plz update, your story is sooooo good plz
irvz143 chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
when you have your computer back, please update this story *sobs*
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
Well I'm practically crying now.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
In your summary; you wrote 'incest' without the 'n'. Oh, and better not mention that it's your first fanfiction because that tends to turn people off. Saying you have no experience won't appeal people to your story, even if you're a brilliant writer.

I like the plot idea. Frozen is a movie I liked, especially the music. This fanfiction is nice, but be careful of punctuation, ok? I noticed some mistakes and you should really be careful with that.

Have a nice day! :)
IIISnowflakeIII chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
Well that's disappointing to say the least, however i will keep following it just in case you get your pc back and decide to continue.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Maybe you can write it down by hand till you get your computer back?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
I beg you please write on your cell phone or go to an Internet cafe but please continue this story it's my favourite fan fiction ever :(((
Guest chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
Noooooooooooo please I need a new chapter please talk to your parents .
ihavemovedontobetterthings chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Aw I really liked this story…
BrooklynOfVale chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
D: but this story was amazing! I'm gunna follow it anyway, just incase you decide to update when you get back your computer in December/january :)
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
-_-
Kyoko-nyaa chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
I will miss you and this story. If ever your parents will give back to you your computer please continue the story. :)
69LesberryBlast69 chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
I'll miss you :(
E.Elliot chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Omg I'm loving it!*-*
Henderson94 chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Not going to lie this update was pretty awesome. Usually writers on here just wait for weeks or even months to update then when they do have a little note saying they are sorry. Thanks for letting us know and good luck with your exams. Keep up the good work!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »