Reviews for Luffy's Renewed Adventure
Craterface2018 chapter 43 . 9/18
Feels like the memory transfer was unnecessary. A lot of problems could have been avoided if the memory had not been preserved since it did not really seem to affect the plot of the story a lot. Some spell checking could have helped as well in some of the chapters. Regardless, nicely written.
NPGamer11 chapter 1 . 9/13
Did you REALLY have to copy all the filler arcs? I appreciate your effort, but many writers were able to get to the Skypea arc in 30 chapters or less. I feel like this is just a word for word repeat of the canon, with occasional Haki and Rokushiki thrown in it.
Please continue and update the next chapters soon
Great story man, I’ve been following this fanfic from the beginning and I’m loving every direction you’ve taken especially having some of the crew inheriting the devil fruits of past enemies. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
Aetheriol chapter 108 . 9/3
I love any story with a bigger crew Luffy, so this is definitely one of my favorite One Piece fics, along with the fact that it's massive. Lovely story!
jdboss1 chapter 7 . 9/3
This is SHIT
you copy canon
dogiez11 chapter 111 . 8/31
plz don't stop here I need more one of my favorite fics on the site
Are you going to continue
I need more of this story plz don't stop at skypeia
Zoom lord 119 chapter 111 . 8/12
More please!
partner555 chapter 1 . 8/10
There were some glaring typoes, but not enough to be a dealbreaker. I'll see this through a little more.
AnimeLord127 chapter 111 . 8/10
Pls update
ManBot approves chapter 1 . 8/4
Come on man continue story please it’s my favorite
ManBot approves chapter 1 . 8/2
It’s been almost half a year since you updated this story and it’s probably your most popular fanfic
Come on man your driving me crazy over here I need an update this is one of my favorite if not it’s my number one fanfic
5,690 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »