Reviews for Luffy's Renewed Adventure
yahska chapter 24 . 19h
Too disappointing. Everything is the same as canon even the fights and dialogues. It feels like the author is just copy pasting the original one piece and adding slight differences.
yahska chapter 15 . 2/1
This was pathetic. Why is he struggling against someone he can take out in one hit.
AnimeGuy93 chapter 82 . 12/16/2022
honestly this Luffy is no different from any other actually he's worse as he lost his crew last time so i find it hard to believe that he would take a beating when some tried to take away the girls, this story is honestly a waste of time if you are reading this and are looking for a different kind on Luffy fic then i suggest u move on.
AnimeGuy93 chapter 13 . 12/16/2022
this story is boring you haven't changed Luffy at all so he would still lose at the end whether he's stronger or not he's still a childish idiot that's unfit to be a captain
hostsman chapter 21 . 12/12/2022
in between but hey nobody's perfect
Guest chapter 40 . 10/29/2022
Noice
LoveLifeForever chapter 115 . 10/1/2022
"Like, O. M. G. Like seriously ooooh ma-GOOOSSSH!? The first one was traaash." "I can't believe it was made, kukuku." ... "I'm also trash at writing."

Figured I'd do some parody of the people that were reviewing you. Pulled most of that material from Fortnite yeah talk with my nephew

Lol, but seriously can't wait for the rewrite. So what if they didn't like it? There's lots of other material for them to go enjoy.

I'll probably start reading your other with while I'm waiting
I look at fish chapter 114 . 9/24/2022
Can I use this fanfic idea? It sounds really interesting, although the harem and sexual parts I'll leave out. Mostly just the "go back in time" sort of stuff. Maybe I'll make luffy a bit smarter, he does have like 12 years of reliving, why doesn't he take up reading. A poet Luffy?
Emi2468 chapter 1 . 9/22/2022
This open open fruit looks actually posible. It would be something like the stronger version of the door door fruit. It removes the weakness of having the openings needing to be does and the time travel part would most likely be the awakening ability.
Omega Porunga chapter 115 . 9/19/2022
sorry wrong guy, multiple tabs open my bad
Omega Porunga chapter 115 . 9/19/2022
Loved this story and your Love Live story (Rising from the Bottom)! Hope you get to the rewrite soon!
alberto.patino.31 chapter 115 . 9/17/2022
Just to let you know I really hope you get the rewrite one soon and I like your first one too of the story and don't let those assholes put you down
Lustlara52 chapter 15 . 9/9/2022
Why would luffy recruit such a worthless character? If anything he should have waited to recruit someone decent when he first entered the. Grandline but no, he's gonna fill his crew with mediocre people himself . Way to ruin a story.
Guest chapter 115 . 8/30/2022
The flamethrowersvcan burn! You're doin a great job man!
NEMESIS HEREJE chapter 3 . 8/20/2022