Reviews for Luffy's Renewed Adventure
Yuzuki476 chapter 3 . 1/3/2021
Good job with this chapter and its a good thing that coby is safe.
Yuzuki476 chapter 2 . 1/3/2021
It's a good thing that old man Phil opens luffy eyes towards women and I hope that Garp will train luffy very seriously.
Yuzuki476 chapter 1 . 1/3/2021
Thank you for making this a one piece TimeTravel Story and good luck luffy.
ExtremeCarnage chapter 115 . 12/31/2020
Plz keep up this amazing fanfic no one should bashing you like that
Petyr Star chapter 115 . 12/26/2020
I think this story is pretty cool. I'm eagerly awaiting the rewrite.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
Hey "Disappointed"
Shut the fuck up!
Until you write story then we'll see who's better but right your just a some fucking troll retard who's living his mother's basement making her think if she should have gotten that abortion or not.
Hirolobster chapter 2 . 12/22/2020
Very rarely will a story this long get a favorite from me this fast. But dear god, opening Luffy's eyes to women just got me.
Dissapointed chapter 10 . 12/16/2020
Ah, another brainless idiot writing a story.

Leaving a murderous pirate just walk away with a slight threat. Do you know what would happen in reality? He would return after Luffy left and slaughter the village alongside Kaya. GG WP ya retard, you lose.

I mean... One Piece was always utterly downright retarded and only with a brain out of commission one managed to enjoy it but to think even One Piece fanfiction writers have trash for brains... Sigh.
Dissapointed chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
Mot the best start... oh, who am I kidding. This was horrible.

But it is much better than most so :D I'mma continue reading for now.
HighPaladinRath chapter 115 . 12/17/2020
honestly this story is golden. fuck your haters. they can kiss your and my ass. keep up the good work
Lycoan2109 chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
its all just Canon rehash with a few Interesting moments so far and Luffy getting some ... I don't get it why its so popular?
Sam the binge reader chapter 24 . 11/25/2020
alvida 3
Sam the binge reader chapter 23 . 11/25/2020
fuck dem nobles!
Sam the binge reader chapter 22 . 11/25/2020
goa incident?
Sam the binge reader chapter 21 . 11/25/2020
that was excellent! luffy got into her pants finally!
6,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »