Reviews for Luffy's Renewed Adventure
jhsilver123 chapter 52 . 11/9/2020
This is a really interesting Fanfic, but I understand why this needs a rewrite, and this chapter really makes this look especially bad. I look forward to your rewrite.
creativesm75 chapter 115 . 11/6/2020
oh ok. where is the rewrite?
LeKreuzritter chapter 115 . 10/15/2020
hey i just read this a week ago and just finish it today and i gotta say it cool and i just see the review where luffy get his ass kick by bellamy and crocodile the first and they get mad about it for me it's cool because time travel stuff is confusing as hell and i will excited for the rewrite
lje100smith chapter 115 . 9/29/2020
Griefers are an unavoidable part of the Internet, unfortunately. The fact that this story has been in the top 3 Favorited One Piece stories for YEARS speaks to how good it was. When something is more well-known, it will have a bigger fan-base AND a bigger hate-base.

Looking forward to the rewrite given how well-done this was!
KuroYasha0 chapter 36 . 9/25/2020
Fucking luffy with his stupid go lucky attitude. He experienced of his friends dead but he is still pretending. Fucking boring fanfic.
uselessbaconman chapter 115 . 9/18/2020
good fanfic but bad spelling and grammar
kade435 chapter 115 . 9/17/2020
I liked the 1st one, I am hoping to see your rewrite and this time tale your time writing it since One Piece isn't ending soon and it will allow you to make a plot line more solid... one other thing, You wrote what you want since thats why most of us are here, to see your story and although you should consider structured criticism, just disregard the flamers since every fix has it, even the most viewed and fav... AND make sure you are doing the fix for the right reasons, do this for you first and for your readers 2nd because the other way around will just frustrate you... Hope it was helpful, peace out
Waiz chapter 115 . 9/14/2020
Your one of the few people who are actually trying to write the complete story.
Yes it was hitting to close to cannon but at least you're doing something. Besides the story was great.
There was a lot of changes, most of all you did not skip the episodes between alabasta and skypia.
I'll be looking forward to your rewrite.
InfinteDream chapter 71 . 9/9/2020
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining men (start raining men)
It's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining men, amen
I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet
It's raining men, hallelujah
It's raining men, every specimen
Darkchaser chapter 115 . 9/8/2020
Honestly I thought this story was amazing and I can’t wait to see what you have planned for the rewrite and I will patiently wait to see what you change and what you add to it.
YeetNibbaReeee chapter 115 . 9/4/2020
personally i dont think there was a problem with the story being bad at all, it just felt like It stuck a little too close to cannon
YeetNibbaReeee chapter 2 . 9/3/2020
Funniest shit ive ever seen
YeetNibbaReeee chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
Hey, you're finally awake
Fog Repair Ship Akashi chapter 115 . 8/29/2020
Hey man, feel free to PM me the answers;
1. Any ETA on the rewrite?
2. Are the new crew members going to remain the same?
Drake.Dman chapter 115 . 8/29/2020