Reviews for Luffy's Renewed Adventure
Not Blanket chapter 115 . 7/22/2020
Umm...How was the first iteration bad? I wouldn't have read the story if I thought it was bad...The fact that it has so many favs and follows would point to the opposite.

Also a huge FUCK OFF to the shitty ass flamers. Like no one is forcing you to read the story in the first place, if you don't like it, then don't read it in the first place! Dumbasses the lot of them.

Anyway, I look forward to the newer version when its ready. :)
ArcTile chapter 115 . 7/22/2020
Hi,
just keep cool and do what you want with being an author/writer of fanfiction. Hater and flamer exist everywhere - just ignore them ;)

Whatever you do, i put you on my author follow list to get your updates ;)

ArcTile
ChaosOmega98 chapter 115 . 7/22/2020
Keep this story up for archival purposes and I liked it
VoteableDuke chapter 115 . 7/22/2020
Eh, just don't let it get to you. I know how strong the desire for people to like your stories can be, and how much it sucks ass when that doesn't happen. You just gotta step back and ask yourself if this is what you really enjoy doing, and if you say yes then just keep going. Have the desire to write, the desire to keep improving on your work, come from you. After all, no one else is gonna do it for you.
proiu chapter 115 . 7/22/2020
I enjoy what you write and i can't wait to read more, take as much time as needed :D
david.teague.3950 chapter 115 . 7/22/2020
What a bunch of pansies, dissing you because of the lack of updates it really is sad. What many of these dimwits realize is that you also have to juggle Reality. I'll be honest I personally have crazy ideas but I'm more apt to make Gary Stu's like a self insert who not only ate the More-More fruit because Magellan failed to keep an eye on Sadi-chan and Byrndi died, but also has skills from outside the One Piece universe like Ki manipulation. I mean who all was with Black Beard when the idiot's raft was hit by the Knock Up Stream? I think it was just Black Beard, his Doctor and said Doctors' horse "Stronger". In which just fire Death Beams at the evil Doc and the horse killing them, then with no one grab Teach as they're falling into the ocean the biggest threat in the series is dead. Ace isn't captured, the war of the Best doesn't happen, and Fishman Island stays under the control of White Beard and his crew.

Although I feel I should ask, whose bright idea was it to call him "White Beard" when he ain't even got a beard, he's got a crescent moon shaped Mustache and that's it.
Tombs456 chapter 115 . 7/22/2020
I mean...There is a reason this story is in the top 3, I enjoyd this story and look forward to the rewrite no matter how long it takes, you work on the stories that you want when you want to.
DrkShdow chapter 115 . 7/22/2020
I personally thought for what you put out it was actually really well done just needed some work. Your story was always entertaining for me.
keyblade master cole chapter 115 . 7/22/2020
Don't listen to those fuckers they are just jealous assholes that can't write worth a crap your story was awesome looking forward to the rewrite.
GodudamaMaker chapter 115 . 7/22/2020
Honestly I am sick of people simply hating authors, I can never wrap my head around why people even flame? But I loved this fanfic for its plotline even with its quirks(its fanfiction its for fun, why stress the little details?). So ignore the hate man, because theres a lot more people to find fun in your fun of writing!
ErR0r LuFfY chapter 115 . 7/22/2020
Hey screw those guys bashing ya the story was good all stories have flaws and things that can be improved and looking back to rewrite it is admirable as many would just leave it entirely without trying to improve so good luck with the story I look forward to continuing reading work by you.
TheMediaGhost chapter 115 . 7/22/2020
It's great to hear about the update. It's sucks that their are people who just want to hate and not give constructive feedback. I guess it just happens in any fandom but there are a lot of people who really enjoyed the story that you made. keep enjoying make your stories!
Al Bundy chapter 115 . 7/22/2020
Ignore the flamers. I personally liked the story and mistakes happen. I eagerly await the rewrite and hope that you personally are happy with it. Like I said before, I enjoyed the story and did not think it needed a rewrite. But it's your story and your muses. Thanks for your time and effort.
Power of Magic chapter 115 . 7/22/2020
Glad to see your still alive and kicking, and I'm looking forward to the rewrite. I know how you feel mate about people criticising you about your story, as some people did that with my Fairy Shadow fanfic (me and my co author did a rewrite but those that were happy with the original weren't happy with the rewrite so we changed it back again). I also starting writing for fun too when I joined fanfic, and those that keep on bashing my stories are starting to make me lose fun to it too
SlyFox9 chapter 115 . 7/22/2020
Thanks for the message FTS. Never let those haters and mean comments get to you.
6,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »