Reviews for Where Angels Fear to Tread
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
My first thought when I saw the name S. Summers was Scott Summers from X-Men. It made me chuckle.

Anyways, excellent start. I want to know what Harry did. Mr. Summers really should have known better though after finding out about the rest of them.

Also, I learned the word macabre recently and I was delighted to find it in here! Thanks for that!

Well, I would say more but I'm a tad bit impatient to read the rest of the chapters as this looks really good.

Thank you for the story and I'm going to read the rest now! .

Ja ne!

J. DCF
purrfus chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Sharp. I can certainly understand how this ended up on several favorites lists.
karlii chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Very intriguing beginning... I can see a lot of possibilities!
MultiBananaFone chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
great story
Heksie chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
Good fic - sad its not completed yet.
ClaMiAl chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
Wow. This fic is incredible! Despite my reservations at first, I just couldn't stop reading it. It is a tad confusing, what with the jumping back and forth in time, but somehow that only adds to the mystery of the story. And it made me feel more in tune with Draco, who is a rather confused himself and doesn't have all the pieces of the puzzle he's trying to solve. What I like the most are the descriptions of Harry through the various characters' eyes...that was supremely well done and gave me goosebumps on occasion. That cold ruthlessness mixed with the craziness...very cool. And also understandable. It underlined the seriousness and difficulty of fighting someone like Voldemort.

Of course, now I'm wondering if this fic is abandoned. It seems that way since it's been years since you last updated, but it would be such a pity. It's one of the few lengthy, well-written and, truly original Harry Potter fics that I've managed to find.
Hiead chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Es una historia original y maravillosa. No puedo creer que lleve tanto tiempo sin actualizar. Por favor vuelve a escribir. Bye.
pippermint chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
i assume you're never going to finish this, seeing as though you haven't updated in over four years and all...

anywho, that was one of the best damn cliffhangers i've ever seen.
Bottan chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
This one really gives me the creeps... I love it! xDD

I wonder what horrors do rest in Harry's mind - how can he establish sanity after all he obviously lived through, when it's driving poor Dr. S. Summers to comitting suicide? But then again I dont think I want to know... xD"

However, nice piece of art, I think!
WinterChanterelle chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
*Sigh* I was reading this with a sense of doom. Just because I've looked at the update dates and I knew it would be a brilliant story and it wouldn't be continued and it would be painful when it ended abruptly. Well, my expectations are met )

I've actually gone off Harry Potter fanfics a long time ago, but I've reread your 'After the Fall' FMA WIP and realised that I might as well read your HP works because they are bound to be fantastic and I wanted more of your writing. (And yes, I've read about everything else you've written for FMA fandom. You're my favourite author with sky_dark being second. 'After the Fall' happens to be on top of the list, despite the anguish of it not being continued.)

Yes, so need I say that this was brilliant? I knew it would be, but it was even better than I expected. The way you write... the characterization... the PLOT! I just wish you would continue - seeing any WIP continued by you would make me happy )
ZSlyth chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
Wow. This is intense. Update soon!
scarlettrox chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I dont give out reviews...i really dont. :) Even when i do enjoy the story that i am tempted to give one i dont. :) (sounds a bit cocky but hey its true) Only your stroy seem to be worth giving you one. Its an awesome story but what i think i like about it is that there is a plot, and that is saying alot now in days, But the plot twist arounds where you are left to wonder what is going on...and that is what interests me the most. i hope that you do finished because too many good ideas are left abandon and i think this story has potental to be an excellent story. i wish i can say more but really, i love your characters, the hard truths and the betrayal of all. A great stroy!
Countess Alecto chapter 7 . 8/30/2006
Tell me are you dead? cos i like this story
w- easy enough chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
I think this fic is a little sad... and something else I can't describe... anyway, good fic. please update soon.
DemonDayz chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Once again an excellent story from an excellent author.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »