Reviews for Giving up
Erimenthe chapter 8 . 7/4
Damn you for making me actually cry. Thrice! This was...Brilliant.
ABZB13 chapter 8 . 6/22
*sobs*
Exosuho1991 chapter 8 . 6/10
Incredible the story, very painful and last chapter I let my silent tears fall specially reading the part where Severus stand with him as a protector. I always said it Severus might be who he was but deep down he was the silent protector that no one saw.
azzzeeeehA chapter 8 . 5/29
...Just...
Holy crap.
This was one of the most if not most beautiful things I can remember reading. Just amazingly done. If all your writing is like this than you are truly talented. I have never read any stories that come from Professor McGonagalls point of view. However, I think you wrote her famously. I've got to say, I love happy endings and you definitely hit it on the nail. Also the fact that you displayed both Harry and Nevilles suicidal thoughts and reasoning so well is amazing. Just the whole story fits together perfectly. I don't know.. I just really really honestly loved reading this. Brilliant job.
DrEaMLiN chapter 8 . 5/7
omgggggg. this is too much for me. i was crying nonstop. this is beautiful. this is too heart wrenching for me. OMG.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 4/21
Neville is wonderful in this chapter.

Then again, nobody ever gave a damn about Snape, either, but of course nobody ever thinks about what he went through either. Besides, he's a Slytherin and therefore deserved it.

But nobody deserves what Neville had to go through, either.

Will Minerva change her ways? Perhaps for a short time. Well, at least till Dumbledore Obliviates her again...
fireball900 chapter 5 . 4/18
Brilliant talk by Severus hear, brought tears to my eyes
DaSalvatore chapter 8 . 4/4
I'm favouriting this not because I believe it's one I'll keep coming back to, but because the sheer impact and power of this story deserves a chance for more people to read it.

This is one of those that everyone should read at least once. Preferably with tissues handy
khrysavek1 chapter 8 . 3/10
Ow! Right in the feels! /sniff

Great job tugging the heartstrings there. :)

~Khrys
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
Totally beautiful story.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
Two broken men. Both needing what each other has to give. They should spend some time together. Neville needs a brother as well.
zooyork81879 chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
This was such an amazing story that had me at tears! The ending was a great way to end this story. I love how you wrote the story and how it progressed.
grovepjp chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
Tx
rowenasheir chapter 8 . 11/21/2016
AD still needed to atone for his spitefulness!