Reviews for Shards
SilverBlueGrey chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
O.O

That was... indescribable. Amazing. Painful and agonizing and beautiful. You're really something.
Tomo Trillions chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
*appreciative whistle* Grand, grand work my friend! I loved the whole scenario, it really made me think. Another story for my favorites list...
Devon Aster chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
Amazing! Very well written.
Lydja-chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
That was so AWESOME! I love the take you took. The imagiry is striking and your words are poetic. Don't get discouraged by others, I loved the two sides becoming one. (I didn't find it confusing at all) Keep writing. _*
Crazy Retasu chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
I was amazed by this story! Few people ever write about Nameks in fanfictios (except Piccolo) and even fewer ever consider the ramifications of the Nameks' culture (such as having one parent, being able to fuse, etc.) This story was such a surprise! I really enjoyed it. It's refreshing to see a completely original idea told so wonderfully. Thanks for writing it! _
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
*Shudders and starts to cry* Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! That is one of the most beautiful fics I have EVER read! So detailed and emotional. Cargo gave everything up... *Sob*
Onysablt chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Beautiful
J2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Very intricate. A bit hard to follow, but very beautiful. And sad. Anyway, it's nice to see a fic about these two.
little dende chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Amanda Swiftgold, that was amazing! I mean it, truly amazing. I hope your teacher gave you a good mark, because you are a very talented writer. Not just in plot and idea, but also in grammer, vocabulary, and all the other mechanics of writing which are important to any good story. Good job on a very original piece of work.
Roadkill T. Raven chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
A well wrort but also very a very sad fic.