Reviews for The Triumph of These Tired Eyes
AnthonyR89 chapter 33 . 8h
another thought that's occurred to me a few times while reading this, mainly the angst about harry being a "mortal": the philospher's stone. if Loki is so concerned about it, why didn't he ever try and hunt down the Flamels, and either bribe or intimidate them into giving him one.

an entertaining read overall, though i expected a bit more of an Avengers crossover, and not what basically amounts to a Thor crossover with a few Avenger cameos.
AnthonyR89 chapter 30 . 11h
so, something you've been ignoring when it comes to Harry's spar with Thor, and fights with the Dark Elves and Jotun: his dagger. you know, the blade coated in Basilisk Venom?
AnthonyR89 chapter 16 . 4/23
...while i realize that you're playing up Harry's jotun heritage in this (the angst of which is mildly irritating to me), you do realize that Loki is, among other things, a god of fire, right?
AnthonyR89 chapter 14 . 4/23
...why doesFilch still have a job?
Kimera20 chapter 33 . 4/20
omfg! this story is so epic! i love it!
Cleon16 chapter 33 . 4/20
666/10 rating
mengtoreality chapter 33 . 4/19
That was a beautiful story! Looking forward to reading more! :)
Darkwolfpup22 chapter 33 . 4/16
It's over!? Noooooooooooooooooooo
Seriously though, I enjoyed this story immensely, you have no idea how excited I got when I saw a new chapter had been posted, you are an incredibly talented writer and I thank you for creating this masterpiece. I went back and re-read all of the previous chapters before reading this last one just to experience the full thing once more before it ended. I am curious though, is Harry immortal or not now that the horcrux is gone? It was one question left unanswered and it bugs me somewhat. Ah well, I loved this story, and I am now going to have a look at that other crossover. So, see you soon I guess
PwnerofHeroes chapter 14 . 4/14
great story really enjoying it, i would say that i don't think dumbledore would be against harry offering protection though he's all into redeeming and stuff
PwnerofHeroes chapter 11 . 4/14
excellent pacing so far you've kept the plot moving swiftly while going into sufficient detail to provide character progression and keep the reader engaged
Wow. This was unbelievable. It was like many books rolled into one. There were at least three seperate story arcs, which is awesome. The amount t of work you put in...
I loved everything about it. Very well done.
crystal484 chapter 33 . 4/12
i like this story thank you hard work
zezily chapter 33 . 4/12
Relly well written, one of the best loki is harry father
A1c2e31 chapter 33 . 4/12
As you may have guessed by the quick succession in reviews. I cheated and read the ending because it hurt to much to read all the grieve. The ending still hurt but it was more like a dull ache than the chop your own limbs off with a rusty spoon the last chapter was.

I remember when I started this thinking how adorable it would be to see Loki as a father and then I get this heart wrenching story that would make Nicholas Sparks jealous. I don't regret reading this even a little bit. What I do regret is reading it in public. Nobody deserves to see me ugly cry this early (late?).
A1c2e31 chapter 32 . 4/12
I did not know it was possible to cry this hard and still be able to read.
5,260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »