Reviews for The Triumph of These Tired Eyes
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 33 . 4/20
This was amazing! Your hold on the characters, your storytelling telling, the intensity of everything, hell, the rollercoaster you still us on from the very beginning of this was just done spectacularly! I could not put this done the whole time I read this! This was absolutely brilliant! Thank you so much for writing this!
phoenix0rfire chapter 33 . 4/19
This is the best fanfic I've ever read. It's perfect- the characters, plot, dialogue, everything... Thank you so much for this. I loved it.
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 33 . 4/16
Amazingly wonderful story!
CelesteWhitlock chapter 33 . 4/15
I loved this story, it was a long ass story to read and it was totally worth it. I've not read anything quite like this Harry Potter/ Avengers crossover and it was wonderful to read. I loved the relationship development between Loki and Harry and the relationships that Harry developed with his brothers, also the relationships between Harry and everyone else , it was truly a marvellous story to read and I just wanted to thank you for writing it!
phoenix0rfire chapter 8 . 4/12
I've never loved a fanfic as much as I love this one. it's wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
jinsoju chapter 12 . 4/9
wasn't going to comment, but dolores is in deep shit hehe
ivy.may.willow chapter 21 . 4/7
I'm not finished reading yet, but so far this has just been so thoroughly incredible I felt I had to comment. Every single character has been so beautifully wrought, and I've loved every moment of the story. The last part of this chapter was so powerfully written and heart-wrenching that it made me literally cry. Wow. Just wow. 3
zeesims chapter 1 . 4/4
Crazy as it is I didn't sleep at all finishing your story in one night. Lol now im sleepyyy af at work. I love this story n I love you for writing this
Knowing Grace chapter 33 . 3/30
That was...A-mazing! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Thank you so much for sharing it. Loki is my favourite character from the Thor universe and it was fantastic to see him portrayed in a different light along with the added Norse mythology. Thanks again!
wondersofthessia chapter 10 . 3/23
Luna and Harry's interactions are adorable!
wondersofthessia chapter 10 . 3/23
lmao I am so very fond of Kreacher
GRIMMNIGHT chapter 33 . 3/19
Was reading this story during a car ride home from a trip. Started crying and couldn't stop until I finished it all and the ending finally cheered me up.
toru1love chapter 10 . 3/17
I can't read any more right now I have read up to now and enjoyed it but you present Harry in a way that is completely different to what he has been and its infuriating. The way he is just rolling over to Molly is just frustrating and the fact Sirius has let these people in to his house after you clearly told us he had vast paranoia is also stupid that doesn't go away its just infuriating was really good up to this point. Will read the rest just not right now.
RehnaTigerwolf chapter 25 . 3/14
I am actually crying right, Dang it Draco!
Megan Schoutless chapter 33 . 3/14
this is beautiful story! totally worth all these time I use for abandoned all my taskthank you so much
5,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »