Reviews for The Triumph of These Tired Eyes
VRT chapter 33 . 8/15
I cried. So good. Thank you.
OtokoNoRomance chapter 33 . 8/15
I really enjoyed this fanfiction. It was well thought out and entertaining. Thank you for writing it!
LordMentat chapter 33 . 8/12
Amazing story!
Midnight Rose 365 chapter 21 . 8/12
Is your name Hajime Isayama? Because you're making an amazing story while killing my favorite characters. Wtf.
Amu Boyd chapter 11 . 8/9
I just realized near the end of this chapter Cedric is still at Hogwarts, but wasn't his last year during the Triwizard Tournament?
SolidayHoliday chapter 33 . 8/7
Just finished the story and I loved it. Good job, I damn near read the whole thing straight through. Great job at capturing the audiences attention and keep them interested. Great story. Wish it never would have ended
E.L.A.I.N.E The Mage chapter 33 . 8/6
I cried so much reading this but it made me feel so happy and excited and sweet but at the same time parts of it made me feel like i was dying and I wanted to scream into a pillow forever. This was such a good story and I absolutely love it. Thank you for writing this.
ravencarr chapter 7 . 8/3
"You are a manipulative bastard no better than the dark lord you were praised for defeating."

Yes! Yes times infinity!YES!
ravencarr chapter 3 . 8/3
Bacon Harry! BACON!
Ship them off!
*cough* *cough*
I like Harry Potter an I am really a fan of Loki. The combination you did here is just genius, you took the best of both and made it even better. It doesn't seem so long, because it is so well written. I loved it so much!
Elizabeth-J-M chapter 33 . 7/25
i loved this. its by far one of the best avenger and harry potter crossover ive read. i love it ill be sure to read it again in a few month
Megan Schoutless chapter 32 . 7/23
I've lost my count of how many times I reread this story and I still find this a really fascinating story, everytime I watched Thor I read this story. thank you so much for writing this and share it. Your story truly are the best crossover fic I've ever read. thank you
imskully101 chapter 22 . 7/17
I've reached the middle of this absolutely marvellous story and I just wanted to thank you
Asha chapter 33 . 7/16
Yay! I love this story despite, or maybe even because of, all the pain, sorrow, joy, loss and... dare I say it?-triumph (:p). However, I must ask, IS HARRY STILL BLOODY MORTAL?! I hope not...
Asha chapter 32 . 7/16
Excuse you. No. I mean, yes he is alive but still, no. Nope. Nope-a-dope.
5,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »