Reviews for The Triumph of These Tired Eyes
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 11/25
I don't know what pairing you have planned if any, but I'm kind of hoping for Harry paired with Hela. It might be incestuous, she might be a lot older than him, but they're both going to be outcasts on Asgard, and then there's going to be the whole master of death thing as well, if you want some connection between Harry and Hela's domain. They could have a lot in common, and it doesn't even need to be a main part of the story. Besides, it's not as if they're really likely to have kids together if you do pair them up, and they weren't raised together, and those are the two main problems with intermarrying that usually need to be addressed. I dunno why, but I've always kind of been interested in HarryxHela, kinda ever since I read the first MOD Harry Potter and Avengers crossover.
ramen-luver101 chapter 23 . 11/25
i love this story
Butterbeer8 chapter 4 . 11/24
Very intriguing crossover idea. I like the concept of Harry having a father like Loki and even better that Loki is his dad. So far I'm definitely enthralled by how we you weave the main canon plot while still changing things with your own writing flair.
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 23 . 11/23
I maybe late to the party but what a party! Absolutely loving this story, and I'm not normally a fan of crossovers. Philosophize has a good one that like yours manipulates canon events to the story.
Such as that I love you have Loki attempting to destroy Jotunheim in mad grief.

Look forward to the next chapter :)

On a final note, I can not believe you broke one of the ten commandments, 'Thou shall not kill Luna Lovegood'. Not even JK Rowling dared to do that.
"Falling skies and empty eyes" damn that was poetic and beautifully done, and now I'm going to go cry :'(
Serelena chapter 4 . 11/22
Haha you can sign me up, this story is fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to write it.
SSJ Mirai Gohan chapter 23 . 11/22
Okay, let's start from the beginning - little Harry? SO CUTE. Papa Loki? SO CUTE.
Harry grew up DaddySon moments still cute.
Then Voldy had to come ruin the picture-perfectness. I was balling when Draco died. Literally, I sat here and cried for a couple minutes. When Luna died, I balled some more. When Harry was going to turn himself in, I ran around my room trying to contain my excitement and trying to remind myself that daydreaming about said fanfiction would not actually tell me what was going to happen in the end, so I started reading again. Hence, a repeat of previous actions. When Harry won, I was so excited, and then he stumbled into the Frost Giant's place. (Not even going to try to spell that one.) Then Loki decided to fall. It's so sad and I'm trying not to continue crying because Thor doesn't know about his newest nephew, Loki thinks Harry is dead, who knows where the heck Harry is, and the future I imagined with Luna and Harry is gone... *tears up*
Seriously - you are an amazing author. (4 "a" words in a row!) When I read stories, I require the story to be jam-packed full of emotion. It just isn't a good story of it doesn't have emotional scenes all over the place. This fanfiction made me want to start balling, then jump in excitement, then listen to music and go into "daydream mode", and then keep reading. Once I hit another emotional scene, repeat of the previous actions. I loved it loved it loved it loved it. I love it. Those people who are saying rude stuff about your work need to shut up and go find something else to do. You are amazing, your story is amazing, so give those people a kick in the teeth and just keep marching on! We are rooting for the next chapter!
Alex2909 chapter 23 . 11/22
really love this story, the characters are really well portrayed. nice way of changing things yet still keeping the storyline somewhat
Williams1996 chapter 23 . 11/22
Great chapter can't wait for more
Cypher Script chapter 23 . 11/21
Finally caught up to the end, phew what a ride. Actually had me thinking that Dumbledore was evil... up until his death, yeah... anyway I must say the way the story was written is something. The beginning was a little iffy for me but as I continued reading (honestly who gives up an intriguing story just because of a couple of quirks?) I found that I couldn't stop reading it. Not at all what I was expecting and that's probably for the better, I think this trumps whatever ideas my insomniac mind came up with at 4 in the morning. Keep up the excellent work, I'm glad my friend pointed this story out. 8/10
patty.clark.792 chapter 18 . 11/20
Congratulations on school. You're doing an amazing job on this story.. It's very good and I'm enjoying it so much.
Alex chapter 23 . 11/19
Your writing is the best I have seen in a while. Your portrayal of Harry, Loki, ect. is almost flawless. I binge read this piece . Absolutely incredible. I can not wait for the oncoming chapters.
Dragon Rider 2416 chapter 23 . 11/19
Just been reading this and loving it so much! Need more and so wanting Harry to escape, also loving Loki's perspective as the protective father!
Rainbow-FanGirl-Ing chapter 23 . 11/18
Shit. Despite all I said in earlier reviews you know I love you riiiiight? So could you do me a favor and update as soon as possible?
Rainbow-FanGirl-Ing chapter 21 . 11/18
Fuck. You. Hate, pure hate.
Rainbow-FanGirl-Ing chapter 20 . 11/18
Fuck. You. Hate, pure hate, just fyi.
3,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »