Reviews for The Triumph of These Tired Eyes
TheShadowsWillRiseAgain chapter 25 . 9/18
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! The tears, the tears! Oh how this story make my heart ache!
Ophale chapter 33 . 9/18
May I say that I absolutely love your story ? This is the kind of story I wish I could write. It makes me feel so many feelings : sadness, anger, amusement, love. You managed to make me cry twice ! Congratulation ! (I kinda hate you for that by the way. Sorta. Okay, I don't. Your story is too awe-inspiring for me to hate you.)

I love the father/son relationship between Loki and Harry. I love the friendship between the gang. I love mostly everything. Except Sirius's death (that still hurts). And Draco's (don't cry, don't cry... damnit !). And Luna's (did you have to kill almost all my favorites characters ?).
I like how you installed the events of Thor and The Avengers. And see Harry looking for and later getting reunited with his siblings is so satisfying. Same for Loki. He is finally with his children, except for Hela.

This is, by far, one of the best story I've ever read, and I'm soo happy I found it ! FĂ©licitations !

Now, if you will excuse me, I think I'm going to read it again.

Have a nice day (evening ? Whatever suits you) !

Ophale.
LeoESerpens chapter 33 . 9/15
Wow, just wow.
What an incredibly epic world you've created. I laughed and cried so many times during this fic...thank you so much! It is everything I wanted from an hp avengers xover
Lavonya chapter 33 . 9/12
This story has made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe... gave me an adrenaline rush from all the excitement and drama... and cry so hard I couldn't see... you've done an AMAZING job in writing this story!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
I really REALLY REEEEEAAAAALY like this story!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
Nekohana chapter 1 . 9/9
Reading other fics after this one makes me realize that now I can't get the idea that Loki is Harry's father out. Story that have other gods as his father just don't fit to me now :o
Meerhawk chapter 33 . 9/9
This is an amazing story that held me enthralled from start to finish. Thank you for taking the time to putting this story in type for all of us to see.
BunnyBear27 chapter 10 . 9/9
Lol! I am beautiful. I am perfection. Omg best chapter ever! I totally love Draco and luna. Thank you for writing this awesome story can't wait to read what happens next.
BunnyBear27 chapter 5 . 9/8
Awesome story! Totally can't wait to see what Loki will say when he finds out what happened to his son.
I would like to follow both you and Akuma_River.
TwistingHope chapter 33 . 9/6
...…wow. That's all I can think of saying, really. :O one of the best I've read.
Nekohana chapter 24 . 9/5
This is the best crossover that I've ever read, and I've read fanfic for years now even before I made the account :o
deansgirl241 chapter 33 . 9/4
this was really good! but I has a question. if all of loki's children were released amd such, then why was Hela still in helheim? wouldnt Odin have gpu d someone else to take her duties and let her be free?
Maxennce chapter 33 . 9/1
Wow! What a story, what an epic adventure! Have loved every minute of it.
dvilleza chapter 33 . 8/29
happy tears!
Son Of Fellblood chapter 5 . 8/28
I would like to be a follower of the creator of this masterpiece, please!
Lenneth le-Fay chapter 12 . 8/27
Oh my God yes! I've been waiting for him for so long!
5,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »