Reviews for The Triumph of These Tired Eyes
GarnetMonstrosity chapter 33 . 6/7
this was so good omg off to cry for a few minutes now
GarnetMonstrosity chapter 13 . 6/7
loki is Doing His Best and i respect him for that
GarnetMonstrosity chapter 5 . 6/7
i would very much so like to be your follower. you’re writing is amazing.
RandomSlytherin7 chapter 33 . 5/30
I LOVE this story. Definelty one of the best i have read. I discovered it a few months ago and this if one of the few stories of wich i will re read over agin. I fell in love with all of the characters and I love Loki in tis. Thank you for making me laugh, cry and ie with ahppines though this work!
animewolf23 chapter 33 . 5/22
I love this story it was amazing and it made me cry not something. I hope you never stop writing your amazing at it!
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 33 . 5/20
(For any potential readers looking through the comments trying to decide if this is worth the read this is for you)
I have read over a hundred stories and several million words on this site, this includes almost all of Anaklusmos14s work, Titan of the Hunt, Everlasting Promises, all of Nutsofthechest’s PJO fics, and Harry Potter, Squatter. I have read many many great fics, BUT THIS IS THE BEST. Reading this fic will not be a disappointment.

(For the Author)
HOLY SHIT! (I apologize for the expletive) this is almost definitely the best fix I have EVER read and that is no exaggeration. I read this after completion and haven’t commented on any chapter due to my horrible binge, I have literally barely put this down for anything since I found it (unfortunately that includes sleep) this was a work of art. I am genuinely struggling with starting ANY other Potter fic just because I don’t want to experience some other version of Harry Potter, it was genuinely better then canon Potter, there were so many times he made decisions in this story that I thought canon Potter should of made and it just made life so much easier, (I must admit tho I’m confused what happened to the Invis cloak or the Hallows in general) and the fact Hermoine was Ravenclaw made so much sense. I would continue shouting the virtues of this story but I don’t have the eternity required to get through them all. You should become a published author.
I like the concept of what you have written, but from what I've seen the only real changes that have occurred in this fic is that with Draco's personality/attitude and with Cedric living. I'm a bit disappointed that you stuck so close to fiction with what seem like cameos from Loki every now and then. I wasn't expecting something completely off the rails but I had hoped there would be a bit more, maybe even Harry showing more interest in Runes since learning Futhark would give him a greater connection to Loki but it doesn't even seem mentioned. I can only guess that the Harey potter
RunOnSentences chapter 4 . 5/13
I mean, a forensics wizard team could pick and pull most of the evidence from the scene and put together a reasonable account of what happened. Not everything, of course, but a fairly accurate idea. Common sense.
al chapter 33 . 5/5
ahhhhhhh! 3
Hi!
I am writing this after this has completed, but I think it would be a great idea if the Peverell brothers we Asgardians and they managed to channel their longevity into the Hallows, therefore, they don't make the MOD immortal, but an Asgardian

Harry then collects them all, then becomes an Asgardian and the happy ending this story deserves happens
Sparksofrandomness chapter 33 . 4/26
Honestly the end chapter made me cry so much!

This was a fantastic story i absolutely loved it!
Isahh chapter 1 . 4/21
I've got to say: I loved the title!
marialouadah chapter 12 . 4/21
SHIT’S ABOUT TO GO DOWN
markco57818 chapter 4 . 4/19
One of the most well written fanfic I've ever read
jericelona chapter 8 . 4/18
do my eyes deceive? is that a hermionexdraco i see?
5,949 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »