Reviews for The Triumph of These Tired Eyes
APotterPersona chapter 30 . 21h
Gaaaarhh! How could you leave it there?! :O Not okay.
Holy hell, but I love this story. Absolutely brilliant.
I've got nothing to comment on except for the great sorrow that it is not yet finished D':

I've read it several times and I always enjoy it, greatly looking forward to the last few chapters.

Great work! :D
/APotterPersona
Drachenreiter1 chapter 30 . 8/26
No, no, no, no. How can you do this to me? I need to know what is going to happen... so please update soon!
Please Update Soon
First of all, this story is fantastic! Please update!
I think this is one of the only stories where I actually like Draco and Loki, and even if I knew the latter wasn't really dead, I still cried for both of them.
This is an amazing story; it's made me laugh and cry and hold my breath in anticipation, in a way very few stories can.
So this review is to ask you to update soon before I die from holding my breath too long. ;)
Keep writing!
Grovtech chapter 30 . 8/23
Hmmm...
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 30 . 8/23
Ermahgawd! Need more!
Mevneriel chapter 30 . 8/22
Oh god what a cliffhanger. Please update super soon!
vamp.beauty.freak chapter 1 . 8/22
Oh~ You're evil~
Serpent91 chapter 30 . 8/21
Oh no! Absolutely fascinating story. But I fear for Harry's life every chapter!
Bjalf chapter 13 . 8/21
Two disappointments in this chapter.

1. Canon rails. Sirius is killed in exactly the same way as in the books. That is beyond unbelievable. This story is completely AU, yet the "important" canon stations must be visited. This breaks that whole "suspension of disbelief", which is even more important in the Harry Potter stories. Though bonus points for skipping Hedwig.

2. Why is it that when someone swears on "their life and magic", they have to prove that they still have their magic by performing some silly spell like Lumos? Wouldn't the fact that they didn't drop dead prove them right? Is that "life" part just for shits and giggles? Or is it just that so many FF authors blindly follow bad logic from other FF?

The story was very well written up to this point.
eileenKelli chapter 30 . 8/20
No! nononononononooooooo. damn it. fuck. Fix this! You brilliantly EVIL author! This must be fixed, and everyone must live happily ever after, quick before the fic ends! well, you can kill Jane, Thor would get over it, and Harry's friends could die heroically if needed, but come on! You were doing such a good job, Frigga lived!
Harry better only be super possessed and not hollowed out from the inside to be a vessel for the aether. Loki needs Harry, he is key in keeping their family together. Speaking of not letting Harry die, Doesn't Odin have some golden apples somewhere?
Ugh, i have too many feels for this fic. I look forward to the next few chapters!
Zeppie chapter 30 . 8/20
Ohgod now Im afraid to wait and read the next chapter ;A;

Been reading this story since the beginning, gonna be sad to see this end. Another fantastic chapter though and god dammit that ending...
Hamo Hero chapter 30 . 8/19
Cry...tears of joy, right? Haha pls have mercy
wildcat1144 chapter 30 . 8/19
Nooooooo! Harry! Omgomgomgomg! I can't wait for the next chapter!
DocCBM chapter 30 . 8/19