Reviews for Obsession
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
please write more! this is actually the only fanfic with the OC infatuated with Legolas that i like. (p. s. BOROMIR IS NOT A SEXIST! REEEEEEEEVVVEEENNGGGEEEEEEEEE!
Caseus chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wait, let me rephrase that. It is silly, and that's what makes it so funny! XD
Caseus chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
This fanfic is fantastic! It's utterly hilarious without being silly...I so want to find out what happens at the end. No, it's been five years since this has been updated D: Please write more~
poweroverbirds chapter 7 . 8/6/2005
This is really funny. I must say I like it. *hands author a sugar cookie* keep it up!
inkhogneto chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
Nice! I love how Evelyn was so... random. Anyway, now I'm really annoyed at myself for reading it, as it hasn't been updated for over two years. But please do so. Now.
Banameth chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
OMG! I love this fanfic! It's so hilarious! I couldn't stop cracking up and crying (
Fang chapter 7 . 6/6/2004
Love Obsession. When will your next upd8 B?
Yohko chapter 7 . 1/21/2004
Watch out for chapter nine...if it's going that far...there are so many excellent LOTR fics...that for some reason stop at 9..._
Eerie's Child chapter 7 . 1/1/2004
OMG this is so god. Please please please update! XD
Tiara Shin chapter 7 . 12/31/2003
*gives 10 pounds of sugar* Can you write further?
hime-chan chapter 7 . 10/16/2003
I love it, love it, love it etc.! This is the best and funniest ficcie I've ever read. Gimli in the BATH? Ew. What you would never see in Lord of the Rings, that's for sure. That's what this fic is, stuff that wouldn't happen, which also makes it helarious!

Oh, BTW, I printed off this story and let my sisters read it, and they let their friends read it, and they all LOVE IT! Will that make you get out another chapter? Please, I'll give you sugar and chocolate...! *tosses a few Hershey's Kisses toward ScHiZoPhReNiC-GoLLUm*

See ya, and sorry I took forever to review! It's not any reason in particular, it's just me!

~hime-chan~ _
Lolly chapter 7 . 10/11/2003
OMG! You MUST update! This story rules! I love how Evelyn's all random and crazy. Especially taking Leggy's brush! But I greatly pity her for seeing Gimli that way. *pukes* Ugh. Must see the rest of the story! PLEASE?

*~Lolly~*
Mako13 chapter 7 . 9/1/2003
Update!Update!Update!
alleajandra chapter 7 . 6/3/2003
HAHAHAHHAHA...great job! HAHA
SueKiller chapter 7 . 5/18/2003
*laughs*

This was marvelously funny!

Poor, poor Legolas...

Hang on, be right back...

*comes back with truckloads of sugar*

Is this enough? 'Cause you really need to continue!