Reviews for Losing
Zamiel Sama chapter 21 . 8/18
Just found this fic and i had to read it all.
It's perfect, i love angst and it's been quite some time since i last read such a diverse and well written fic, you did an amazing job.
Can't decide my favourite drabbles but Toes and Sanity are definitely in the top three, I hope you'll keep on working this fic.
TearDropintheDesert chapter 11 . 7/8
Hi. I don’t know if you still take requests, but I’ve read on your tumbrl the Sin’s version of Eyes and I loved. I really wish you could write one for hands as well, I wanted to know who find Ja’far on the floor, covered with blood, and how was Sinbad’s face.
I love your SinJa, and I think I told you this alredy but so far, I’ve lost the count of how many times I’ve read your stories, here and on Tumbrl

I hope you keep writing Sinja (and maaaaybe I would like to see a litle MasJar too) because I really miss them
xoxo
Kanata chapter 21 . 5/11
DAT WAS AWESOME ; w; continue it pleeeaseee~
Claywind chapter 21 . 2/15
So... I know I intended to review Wonders of Youth entirely but... ("Oh, my, I wonder what else s/he's written?") I got distracted by this...
And damn, this is amazing.
My personal favorite was Toes (I could not wait until the end and I jumped eagerly from chapter to chapter to get it in order... I was so expceting Ja'far to be like "don't worry, I did not talk" and Sinbad "I don't care about that, what the HELL happened to your feet?!")
But Gender turned out really cool too, though I have to admit a 2nd favorite with Control. (And I expect the most logical sequel to it to be Ja'far in a cell and Sinbad asking personal questions to determine if he's still under possession or not... oh, now I want to write it... That's just how good Control is... you make me want to write the sequel !)
Anyway, most of the stuff was pretty gruesome but Hair was the only one that was really hard for me to stomach. I'm not sure I actually want to read what happens next... who am I kidding? Of course I do.
So, I'm sure your readers ask a lot of requests for this story but, in the order, here's what I'd like to see:
-Control 3
-Past 4 (because damn, that seemed like a good possibility for some unhindered fluff)
-Eyes 5 (wanna see Ja'fardevil !)
-Voice 4 (Voice 2 was incredible, I'd like to see Ja'far deal with other challenges of his work)
-Arm 3 (how is Sinbad going to react? I can't wait for that.)

And if you want some other ideas about things Ja'far can lose:
-Sinbad's trust in him?
-his freckles? (though he did lost them in Skin too)
-his loyalty to Sinbad?
-his ability to read? (ever hear of alexia? it's dyslexia in worse)
-his rukh? (would that be the same as his life?)
-his magoi?
-His KEFFIEH? (ok, that one's for laugh, I doubt you can pull of a dramatic and gorey way to lose a hat... though, actually, no: I'm sure you could)

And that concludes my parenthesis. I'll go back to reviewing Wonders of Youth, now.
equestria girls chapter 21 . 5/31/2015
These are so awesome (even though some of them are kinda gruesome) please update this!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/15/2015
Yay you updated arm thank you so much :)
Miki Mae chapter 21 . 3/11/2015
I forgot how much this story makes my heart clench...
PR has moved chapter 21 . 3/10/2015
b R O stop (wait a minute)

i will cry and i am crying bro why
Dark.ookami chapter 21 . 3/10/2015
First, I apologise, english is not even far close to a mother language for me but still...
God, I love your fanfictions so much, specially this one here

Cant count how many times Ive read Losing already, every time I have nothing to do on my work I read fanfictions, and yours is one of I like the most..

Ok for the last 4 parts, I like arm the most, I love the blood, everything red, and Jafar so weak and poisoned (Really your stories here make me feel a guilty pleasure).
So this is way I like toes as well, I think when Jafar suffers, Im kind of happy.
Control is amazing, I cant imagine how much despair he must be feeling as he goes close to Sinbad
As for gender, God poor thing, its so good that you made the differences between when he is a man and a woman, he is more afraid and lost the control of his tears and mood, that’s a very good cach

I hope you continue soon, Im always looking forward your fanfictions..

Also I started to read the other one “Wonders of Youth “ And OMG this mental image I have from young sin, just made me melt *-*
kheelwithit chapter 20 . 3/9/2015
EVERY TIME YOU UPDATE THIS FIC MY HANDS ARE DRAWN TO THE MOUSEPAD AND I CAN ONLY THINK WHAT HAS SHE DONE NOW
PR has moved chapter 20 . 3/8/2015
why are you doing this to my child ;;;
Miki Mae chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
Oh sweet potato 0n0 the Control one killed meh...
Awsum Grammar Nazi chapter 19 . 2/26/2015
This is so insane its awsum! Please write more soon
HipsterL chapter 19 . 2/12/2015
I was kinda sad that the Arm one was never expanded, but I could never get enough of Gender and definitely want to see more of Hearing. Any new ones would be cool too! Just keep on writing them!
Dark.ookami chapter 19 . 1/18/2015
what is wrong with me? I really enjoy seing Jafar suffering that much _
Especially the blood part, so much blood, sooo much *-*

the motion, amazing, I could imagine the panic of not being able to move your self anymore, and the scalp oh god...please keep going *-*