Reviews for You're on Your Own, Pal
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
hehehe ben is so screwed.
MuffinofDeath chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
Not true Guest, even if you help kill Larry, Lilly agrees to watch over Clementine. Both Lilly and Kenny are great characters but they are also very flawed characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Lilly steal the rv and leave you even if you nice and agree with all her everything. Kenny your a complete dick to him all the time but he doesn't taking off in the rv or the boat.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
Best. Story. Ever. I was completely amazed at how good this was. I've read your other stories and you're really good! Great job with this one.
Rylee2000 chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
It's pretty good, I'm glad I read it!
Bluebirdo chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
If the passenger side of the RV hit the train, why did Katjaa's head hit the dashboard instead of the passenger window? Did I understand that collision right, that the passenger side clipped the train? Still, interesting story, just found it and started reading.
NeoTyson chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
Since you check out my story I decided to return the favor, and I must say you really made Kenny a true pain in the ass lol. This felt fresh from the story and I will check parts 2 and 3 of the series when I have time. Keep up the great the work
Sissel Torikki chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
I love that you put Ben as one of carvers group, I hope ur wrigting for season 2 I wanna see Clem's reaction
User chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
You should have season two Clem meet up with the now 13/14 year old (alone) duck while she is at her groups cabin.
User chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
You should skip to when carver invades the ski resort in season two, and have them come and have Clem reunited with a very exited Ben
Paradoxilla chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
OH MY GOD THAT WAS UNEXPECTED OH MY GAWD
AquaDestinysEmbrace chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Ben runs into CARVER?!
Paradoxilla chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
*SNIFF* WHY?! FIRST YOU KILL CARLEY, KATJAA, BEN, EVERYONE! AND REALLY YOU HAVE THE STONES TO KILL LEE AND KENNY?
Paradoxilla chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
NO HOW DARE YOU KILL CARLEY, CARLEY IS THE BEST DID YOU LIKE TO SEE MY HEART BREAK INTO A MILLION PIECES BECAUSE IT IS! *Sigh* why?
Sissel Torikki chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Ben needs to come back as a badass like pronto.