Reviews for The Legacy of Death
kirallie chapter 1 . 3/24
Interesting start
Obsi chapter 1 . 3/9
Oooh just oooh, I feel warmth coming from this text, althought it could be my notebook overheating, anyway you did well, I like it :)
LuxEterna1 chapter 1 . 2/14
nice story i like it and hope you will update it sometime
though i wonder if river (and simon) will be a descendant of harry or not and if he will pull a 'i'm you father, luke' joke or not (and if yes if they would understand it)
sugarbabies chapter 1 . 1/14
GREAT NEW BEGINNING TO A GREAT STORY. THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT WITH ME
Kelvrin chapter 1 . 1/8
This is AWESOME! and SHINY! :) please write more..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
What happened to this story? It started out so promising, but looks to be abandoned now :( That's sad.
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This is really promising, I hope you continue! That last line makes me think it's all gonna go to shit pretty soon :p
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This story has got great potential, there are so many directions you can take it. I hope you continue to update it.
ToshimiOkami chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
*fangirl squee* So good! Absolutely can't wait to read more! XD
Philosophize chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is such a great start, it's a shame you didn't continue it.
Yuuichi Arrowheart chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I like this, but I'd suggest not putting in the mal, simon, river tags until you actually get to a part where they come in to the story. I enjoyed this, but it didn't go in the way I expected because of the character tags that were there when the characters weren't.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Nice story.
gcondon chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I like it and a very interested to see how you transition to the "normal" firefly universe. also would this Harry be able to keep himself out of the independence war?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
great. I hope you continue.