Reviews for Framed
me chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
hi, I think the story would be great if the writing wasn't so stiff. Dialogue should be as natural as normal conversation, while observations can be lengthy and well drawn out, such as your sentence, "She had to get there before it closed, and the sun had already greeted the horizon"(perfectly fine) However, wording such as," Please sir, have pity and hear me! It 'tis an urgent matter that can not wait until the light of the morn. For the case I present you is filled with many twists and turns, and much deception, and we have but a week to prepare for the trial!"
strawberrykait chapter 9 . 5/13/2005
Very interesting story arc! Hopefully it will be continued (despite the fact that it was last updated in September 2004). Do you have any other storylines for Quills?
puffysleeves chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
I hope you update soon! I am enjoying your sequel. I never liked the idea of the poor Abbe locked up and alone like that. Using Madeline's ghost was nice, but I really enjoyed their love angle and had a hard time believing their love would amount to so little for him. I like all the black mail and twists. Very good fanfic. I will be watching for more.
opinionated-hussie chapter 9 . 1/12/2005
THat was so sexy! I loved your fic!
ilovemoviesgirl chapter 8 . 1/14/2004
Hi! I can't wait to read your ninth chapter! Just a comment, I thought he loved Madeline!
Robyn chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Please could you finish this... Very interesting. I loved it. Needless to say... Love the detail and I hope that you keep it up through the rest of your work. It is refreshing to see.
Dee10 chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
I liked this. Your profile said that u like Joaquin Phoenix then read my Quills FF called Coulmier and his thoughts