Reviews for A Light Against the Darkened Sky
alynawatlovers chapter 4 . 6/1
Dear author, it has been a while since you have updated. I know that many people hate the 'more more moree' crowd, but you did say that you had it planned out. I am looking forward to more updates. I always enjoy a WELL-written AU.

Many thanks.
Doctor Bennett chapter 4 . 1/29
So many feels. I really like this story and how you're telling it, so I'm gonna stick with you and follow this story! I hope you update soon :)
MieraK1 chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
I love it! Its soooo good! Please continue to update!
13kuroineko chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Aww this is cute! Always want to see how Robin depicted as a Mom of Straw Hat youngsters xDD Are you kinda busy in real life? Coz I'm still looking forward to see how will she meet the rest :'D I hope you'd consider to continue this. I'll be always waiting!
Eve chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
This is super cute and I absolutely adore it.

Just. Mama bear Robin and how well you've gotten her character down is the icing on the cake but the adorable baby straw hats and how you've equated their back stories into a more modern adaptation is absolutely wonderful.
JoojooBrother chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
"What's my allowance?" Awwww.
This fic is making me die of the feels. Looking forward to more.
TheLostSpade chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
I love the way you portray robin. Also your writing is wonderful and very expressive
thablueGRRL chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
This is absolutely adorable and wonderfully original. There is a lot of potential for the entire plot and story, and I can't wait to see how you'll incorporate the other elements from the OP universe in here, such as CP9 and such. Keep up the great work!
Aceisawesome chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
waaaaaaaaa this is so awesome I love iiiiiit
Can't wait for the rest of the crew to join in! :DDDD
noirPirate chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I'm so flippin hyped for more of this omg * W *
I'm just super exited for grandpa Brook and to see how Franky and Robin's relationship plays out, and Franky's relationship with the kids. Your writing is great!
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Robin handled the Arlong situation really well- then again she is a former assassin, and it's only natural. c: I am so happy for Nami, I hope she'll be happy with Robin and the boys! :D
Speaking of the boys, Luffy and Zoro were adorable brothers. I seriously love those two. And this chapter (especially this chapter).
General Slime chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
So Nami is going to be adopted by Robin temporarily? While this story go past the StrawHat's childhoods? Would be pretty interesting to see the differences between Robin taking care of children and then dealing with teenagers.
General Slime chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
lol DBZ country? Enjoying this story so far, and making Tashigi have an appearance and possibly more interaction with Zoro so soon after Kuina's death is interesting.
BlueLion chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
I'm glad you're continuing this story - I like your style and the embedded references, too (Going Merry Lane). Some passages should be fixed, though:
She's guesses - She guesses
Robin doesn't how they sound ... - Robin doesn't like how they sound ...
She tries her best to keep an eye out for Namie during the next few months - months seem a rather long time - how about "during the next few weeks"
walks away from person - walks away from the person
who Robin has begun to notice frequently hangs around the school - frequently hanging around the school
Robin's left the boys - Robin left the boys
she had to both watch the man and her kids - she had to watch both the man and her kids
but those girls are sister - but those girls are sisters
but she's sat - but she sat
don't know what you're going though - what you're going through
The nod along - They nod along
I've been lead to believe - I've been led to believe
Ille Somnia chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
This is a reallly good story so far! Robin is one of my favorite characters, so it made me eally hapy when I found this story! :D
Great job! Please update soon!