Reviews for A Light Against the Darkened Sky
Tetsuro chapter 4 . 6/19
Pretty good. Can't wait for you to do Usopp.
SlowMercury chapter 4 . 4/2
Robin is a fascinatingly good parent for the Strawhats, and I think she's doing much better than she thinks she is. Cool story.
CharmGirlLove chapter 4 . 3/4
I hope you decide to start working on this again it's so fun and heartwarming to read!
Zaraih chapter 4 . 2/18
Beautiful!
HNovion chapter 4 . 1/15
Omg i love this story~I want moreeeee! T_T
jfox99 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I actually found this story on AO3 and loved it! Luckily you have it up here to so I can follow if you update again. Anyway, lovely story and I love how you write Robin and the kid!Straw hats.
pikaace chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
I've been looking for a story like this and I am LOVING IT TO DEATH! I really hope you continue it soon, cause I wanna see how Robin adopts the rest of the SH kids and meets Franky and Brook and just all this awesome stuff that's going to happen!
Tracer28 chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
Oh my gosh... this is so touching! I want more! Thanks for writing this story!~
ara-chan5987 chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
This is so sweet! I think I'm going to die from adorableness... XP
I can't wait to see sanji! I wonder if chopper will be an actual reindeer... lol
Oh! And usopp! I love how you're changing there backstories to be more like normal kids. I wonder what usopp's story will be like...?
Please update soon!
I love your story!
alynawatlovers chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
Dear author, it has been a while since you have updated. I know that many people hate the 'more more moree' crowd, but you did say that you had it planned out. I am looking forward to more updates. I always enjoy a WELL-written AU.

Many thanks.
QueenOfTheMemes chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
So many feels. I really like this story and how you're telling it, so I'm gonna stick with you and follow this story! I hope you update soon :)
Mimi145 chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
I love it! Its soooo good! Please continue to update!
13kuroineko chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Aww this is cute! Always want to see how Robin depicted as a Mom of Straw Hat youngsters xDD Are you kinda busy in real life? Coz I'm still looking forward to see how will she meet the rest :'D I hope you'd consider to continue this. I'll be always waiting!
Eve chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
This is super cute and I absolutely adore it.

Just. Mama bear Robin and how well you've gotten her character down is the icing on the cake but the adorable baby straw hats and how you've equated their back stories into a more modern adaptation is absolutely wonderful.
JoojooBrother chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
"What's my allowance?" Awwww.
This fic is making me die of the feels. Looking forward to more.