Reviews for A Light Against the Darkened Sky
jfox99 chapter 1 . 5/22
I actually found this story on AO3 and loved it! Luckily you have it up here to so I can follow if you update again. Anyway, lovely story and I love how you write Robin and the kid!Straw hats.
pikaace chapter 4 . 5/8
I've been looking for a story like this and I am LOVING IT TO DEATH! I really hope you continue it soon, cause I wanna see how Robin adopts the rest of the SH kids and meets Franky and Brook and just all this awesome stuff that's going to happen!
Tracer28 chapter 4 . 2/26
Oh my gosh... this is so touching! I want more! Thanks for writing this story!~
ara-chan5987 chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
This is so sweet! I think I'm going to die from adorableness... XP
I can't wait to see sanji! I wonder if chopper will be an actual reindeer... lol
Oh! And usopp! I love how you're changing there backstories to be more like normal kids. I wonder what usopp's story will be like...?
Please update soon!
I love your story!
alynawatlovers chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
Dear author, it has been a while since you have updated. I know that many people hate the 'more more moree' crowd, but you did say that you had it planned out. I am looking forward to more updates. I always enjoy a WELL-written AU.

Many thanks.
QueenOfTheMemes chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
So many feels. I really like this story and how you're telling it, so I'm gonna stick with you and follow this story! I hope you update soon :)
Mimi145 chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
I love it! Its soooo good! Please continue to update!
13kuroineko chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Aww this is cute! Always want to see how Robin depicted as a Mom of Straw Hat youngsters xDD Are you kinda busy in real life? Coz I'm still looking forward to see how will she meet the rest :'D I hope you'd consider to continue this. I'll be always waiting!
Eve chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
This is super cute and I absolutely adore it.

Just. Mama bear Robin and how well you've gotten her character down is the icing on the cake but the adorable baby straw hats and how you've equated their back stories into a more modern adaptation is absolutely wonderful.
JoojooBrother chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
"What's my allowance?" Awwww.
This fic is making me die of the feels. Looking forward to more.
TheLostSpade chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
I love the way you portray robin. Also your writing is wonderful and very expressive
thablueGRRL chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
This is absolutely adorable and wonderfully original. There is a lot of potential for the entire plot and story, and I can't wait to see how you'll incorporate the other elements from the OP universe in here, such as CP9 and such. Keep up the great work!
Aceisawesome chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
waaaaaaaaa this is so awesome I love iiiiiit
Can't wait for the rest of the crew to join in! :DDDD
noirPirate chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I'm so flippin hyped for more of this omg * W *
I'm just super exited for grandpa Brook and to see how Franky and Robin's relationship plays out, and Franky's relationship with the kids. Your writing is great!
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Robin handled the Arlong situation really well- then again she is a former assassin, and it's only natural. c: I am so happy for Nami, I hope she'll be happy with Robin and the boys! :D
Speaking of the boys, Luffy and Zoro were adorable brothers. I seriously love those two. And this chapter (especially this chapter).