Reviews for Movie Star Love
LSWolfe chapter 1 . 12/2
Pleeeease, please make an update. I really absolutely love this fanfic. Thank you very much.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2018
Update pls! This is so amazing! I hope you update soon
Crazykrew616 chapter 20 . 9/26/2016
Can't wait to see how this turns out...
only-looking chapter 20 . 4/14/2016
Hey, not to worry. I totally understand when real life and everything else gets in the way of writing. I'll just sit here (im)patiently. I'm really enjoying this wonderful story. These two are totally adorable, and I love the meta aspect.

Elsa's story of her scar, and her parents, was so touching. The poor girl, having to carry all that guilt around her whole life. I'm sure her mom understood how Elsa really felt, though.

You do a great job writing smut, by the way. It's fun and sexy and completely believable. And that's hard to do.

I do hope you get a chance to get back to this soon, though. You've sort of left us on a bit of a cliffhanger here. And there's no need to rewrite anything as far as I'm concerned. I think it's just fine as it is. Of course, if you wanted to add *more* fluff and romance, I certainly wouldn't complain.
Afeni830 chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
This fanfic is one of the best I have ever read. Not really drama nor bad shit. Jut fluff. Cute
alanna9631 chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
It may have been a year since you posted "Movie Star Love" Fanfiction but I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore it. I've read what you have a couple times now and enjoy it just as much if not more each time. It's beautifully written, I love the acceptance and understanding of their feeling for each you ever did think of continuing "Movie Star Love", I know I'd still be a loyal reader! :-)
Anonoodles chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
I like this idea. I was squealing with cuteness overload a good bit. I like all the extra stuff you incorporated too, even if I sadly don't know all the references. I've also read this entire thing while listening to "Defying Gravity" on repeat and let me tell you that just adds to the feels. It's the best worst decision I've ever had. (It was great when I got the audition chapter because it actually lined up to where I was when Elsa started singing.) I'm looking forward to future chapters. I hope your doing okay too. *hug*
Lighting Dragon chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
HA! Awesome! I loved the Aladdin, I kinda don't like the guy sometimes, but that song fits perfectly! Please update, and you're awesome! :)
Shadowglyder chapter 20 . 5/5/2015
I've only just found this story, and I have to say that it is absolutely wonderful the way it is so far! I do hope that you don't change a thing. Even if it is not what you first envisioned, isn't that the beauty of story telling? That it can take the storyteller on an unforeseen adventure as well? Please continue as you see fit, but I would like to let you know, that I would really like to see where these two actresses end up when the lights finally come up at the end of their adventure.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/10/2015
People need to be aware that Elsanna in particular isn't being targeted... Basically there's a group(s) that has taken it upon themselves to be the police of this site so they peruse fanfics of ALL fandoms to make sure they are following the rules. If they come upon one that is breaking a rule, they will leave a review stating so and tell the author to make it site compliant, and if said author ignores and does not do so they then resort to reporting.

(BTW: If they see this AN chapter they will leave a review like I said because it is apparently against the rules to post non-story chapters, just thought you should know.)
First Movement chapter 20 . 2/11/2015
Pure fluff and sweetness? I've found the right story and you've found the right reader! We're perfect for each other, lol. I've enjoyed the story this far with this setting, and whatever you'll write I'll enjoy it too then. I'll wait for the next update then, thank you for writing this story!
wendyisanasshole chapter 20 . 2/11/2015
I sure can relate to what your saying everything will alays work out hope all is well and glad to here there will be updates now or later who cares right? As long as there are update be safe
superjoshe chapter 20 . 2/9/2015
I'm so glad you're still with us! I was worried tgis would be another dropped story.

That said, I ask that this not be 100% fluff and romance. I love fluff as much as the next reader (it gives me liiiiife!) but without conflict, there's no context. It could be something as simple as Elsa's sheltered upbringing, or unflattering paparazzi pictures.

My point is, romance without drama, from within or without, lacks weight. I'll still read your story (it's one of my favorites), but that's what I'd prefer as a reader.

Alanna9631: AO3 is Archive Of Our Own, a user-run fanfic website. Less populated than , but less restrictive as well.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/9/2015
yay!
Zurrick chapter 20 . 2/10/2015
I hope everything in life is treating you well. Nothing sucks more then feeling guilty. Please don't feel guilty about not updating you got stuff going on in real life. If readers can't understand that then they are f****ng stupid so yeah. Get done what you need to get done then do what you want with the story. Only post what you feel is the best you can do and want to post. You don't owe us readers anything. Do it for yourself. I hope that you will get everything settled soon and be alright with how things turn out.