Reviews for Thaw
Ritchie chapter 1 . 7/2
I like how it feels like the scene from Frozen was that your inspiration
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
It sure is convenient having a teammate who can generate fire!
Caeoltoiri chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
I love this little AU where Weiss can't control her ice. :'D Poor child. At least she's got her team.
Setz-RWBY chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Hm...Elsa-Weiss has arrived!
...*cue cold chills*
Imma out,dun wanna die *runs*
Bill Gopher chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
You're right, it was very sappy at the end( I do like sappy most times), but also I felt it was very spot on for their personalities and how'd they'd react.

I liked the idea of Weiss losing control of her semblance every so often exactly *because* she keeps (or tries) to keep herself so controlled it eventually slips.
Benclave chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Ok, I just had to request this. Do one where Team RWBY plays cards against humanity.
Immortal616 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Damn it I'm Crying from Beauty.
AmphrosDragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Love this. Perfect freezerburn setup...? lol
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This is Frozen but better!
Cardinals Against Humanity chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Reminds me a bit of frozen but very nice.
The Writer Cookie chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Very nice! Also, I love Frozen so that just makes it even better.
Weiss's semblance isn't ice though... It's glyphs (those magic-circle-looking things that she uses). Pyrrha says so in episode 14. But it doesn't matter, 'cause this was great!
mikotyzini chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Awwww poor Weiss! I'm glad that everything was solved for her. The answer is love! Also, I love the personality you give to Blake through her ears lol
primes22 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
*cries like little bitch* so fluffy i love this
Macdutton chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Absolutely lovely story. And ALL THE FROZEN REFERENCES! Yeah, I'm way too into Frozen at the moment. Really well done story though, and you say they were OOC, but not so badly that their actions seemed odd.
foggraven chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
You can defiantly see the influence of Frozen, good story.