Reviews for Fate of the Kotetsu
longshotqb chapter 33 . 8/27
So wonderful. Thanks for this gem. I feel like crying, tears of joy. This gave me the feeling of warm fuzziness on the inside. This story has such a positive feeling to it. I will legitimately cry if you put quotes of Sui-Feng and Kinji first meetings and the following interactions like a flashback. Drinking the honey beer Kinji made, I will die of feels if you do that. So Wonderful. :)
Fenris Korvir chapter 31 . 6/2
Ya know, today has been pretty rough for me. However when I looked and saw that there was a new chapter, it made my day. I love this story! Great job as always! Can't wait for the next one.
longshotqb chapter 31 . 6/1
You could just take it slow and focus on their relationship more and how they interact with each other now. Like a mini arc that explores the world and expands it a little bit. Maybe a reconstruction Arc?
Shadowwolf1997 chapter 31 . 5/31
Great chapter as always man. so is Ichigo suppose to be like the calvary or will that be Urahara's device
Fenris Korvir chapter 30 . 5/25
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
Shadowwolf1997 chapter 30 . 5/21
Man this chapter was well worth the wait cant wait for the next
Not even married and Renji's already whipped haha.
Great chapter as always man
longshotqb chapter 28 . 3/11
Nice, keep it up.
As always great and leaves you on the edge of your seat
Well that was an unexpected ending
Aevun chapter 11 . 2/16
you know for all that stuff about the bankai... aizen with kyouka in shikai still woops this guy's ass easily
longshotqb chapter 25 . 1/28
This is great, keep it up please. One of my favorite fics so far.
The Reaper13 chapter 24 . 1/5
Aww how nice at the end and no worries dude on what day this was meant to be uploaded on.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/25/2014