Reviews for Witches for Weasleys
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I love this story but when are u going to update it?
Guest chapter 35 . 5/13/2015
I love this stroy but when are you going to update?
Nusy136 chapter 35 . 3/31/2015
Hello. I really liked your work. I would like to do a translation and post it here on this site /fanfiction

Your name will be indicated.

You do not mind?
freddddd chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
Update please! I'm beginning to really like this fanfic, but the chapters are really slow :
freddddd chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
So far so good. However, I got slightly confused, e.g. why did jo and cas suddenly walk out of the Ravenclaw's cabin and cas ended up sleeping in a blanket in the Weasley's cabin? Doesn't she need some time to introduce herself or sth?
AMU-dattebyo chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
I loved this chapter. The way it was written was so smooth and really flowed nicely. And I love how your adding Tonks into the story. I think her relationship with Joe and Cas is amusing. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Thanks for a great chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
This is actually pretty funny. Well-written, and the OCs are really great! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
I love this story! The chemistry Fred, George, Cas and Jo have is amazing! I loved when Cas slapped Fred accidentally! I have actually been laughing out loud while reading this. Can't wait to read more!
AMU-dattebyo chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
Thank you soo much for the shout-out ! And I literally face-palmed myself with all the "aragog" innuendos! If only they knew…. And Cas it so snooty I love it! Her sass! Ahh anyways great chapter!
AMU-dattebyo chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
HAHAHAHA I loved it! When George runs out screaming his battle cries i DIED! I can only imagine the centaurs looks of utter shock as they are bombarded with little tiny children! GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
Update soon pls
taytay428 chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
This is really great! I am loving Cas and Jo! I can't wait to read more!
TheRealTayler13 chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
plz update soon cant wait to read more
AMU-dattebyo chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
OH MY LORD! I loved this chapter! I really enjoy the fact that even though we adore the Weasley twins they are always becoming a source of separation for the girls ahhh! And I think its kind of cute that they always knew and accepted where the belonged and that Jo supported Cas and vice versa (yay platonic love) But when Fred got sorted and sauntered over ahhhh I died (unexpected twist) but I love the face that he can become a slithering ( like the twins have always been conniving sooo) But I felt so bad that they were separated :( But oh well hahaha! GREAT JOB! I can't wait for the next chapter!
AMU-dattebyo chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Ahhh cliff hanger hahaha! So, can I just say how hysterical the twins and Jo are I mean they don't even know each other and have already jumped off a boat! I mean dear lord, I can't even imagine how crazy they're going to be in Hogwarts!
And Cas is so shady I love it! She's like really observant and dark and I think its really interesting! But I'm already dreading by what she means dangerous ahhhh I don't like danger! Stay safe, be GOOD! (I already feel like their moms haha) Anywyas I loved this chapter it was really cool seeing the change in perspective and writing style from Jo to Cas!
Great JOB!
I can't wait to read the sorting ! Thanks!