Reviews for The Lady And The Fork
Jessica-X chapter 7 . 12/3/2020
My fic came out of retirement and so did yours? But damn if Elsa isn't oblivious to my gay.
Pup chapter 7 . 11/27/2020
Thank goodness!

Thank you for retconning that terrifying ending!
toSempiternity chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
...I literally spat out my watermelon and now my computer screen is all slimy and I'm blaming you o.o

This is utterly hilarious xD
Ken chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
That ending was bull shit
Okaybye chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
This is so sad. Why you do this
QuiteQuiet chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
...Wait, what?
Luniverse chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Holy wow. Gosh. I hope you didn't get hate or anything in this fic. It was hilarious and sudden. The deaths. Haha I didn't even know how to react cause it was just puff. Well yea. All things must come to an end.
Spooths chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
*blinks* wat?!
Kimmy chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Hi, me again. THIS IS SO AMAZING. i know iv said it b4 but u got mad skilz. Can't wait to read the next chap!
23deecy chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
omfg the magic school bus OMG
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
1. The people hating the author of these good chapters are assholes and 2. You must write more to these chapters I don't want them yo end
Elsann fangirl chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
looooooooooooool
hmselsanna chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
I approve of me being Elsa's assistant. *thumbs up*
Spooths chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
I don't even know; I DON'T EVEN KNOW. I'm not going to lie. I've read some really, really, REALLY weird crack! stuff, but this takes the cake...

Fuck. That accidental pun just ruined me forever. But... Wow. Also western and crime.

Wat:
-Shtoops
QuiteQuiet chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Wait, I'm confused. Did you get the permission of the people in this story, to put them in the story? Just wanted to know...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »