Reviews for With Our Backs to the Wall (The Darkness Will Fall)
nikikins chapter 21 . 9/21
This was so good...in every way. As far as the age difference; well I don't think it was the 12 year difference that really bothered readers as the actual age of them both when they got together. When my daughter was 18 if she started dating a 30 year old I would be very concerned as would anyone I am 100% positive. I know Felicity would not be your average 17 going on 18 year old, but still. Most kids at that age have no clue. Give them 4 years and they have matured so much. Like around the age of Felicity when the show started. Would've been more acceptable just as a maturity standpoint. Because the older each party is when they begin the May December romance the more accepted it is. I should know. At 35 I married a 25 yr old. As far as your story...well written, engrossing and I loved it.
sunseren chapter 21 . 7/22
Hey,
I would like to thank you that you have shared this wonderful story with us.
I’m not bothered with the age difference. It is right that in young ages the difference is more eye-catching, but they older they are it’s not really important anymore.
You need incredibly 10 Chapters until Felicitys 18. Birthday and for the first kiss :) I’m glad that Oliver has his concerns thrown overboard and that Thea has no problem with this relationship.
The end was a little too quick for me. I have missed some important things. How all the others react to this relationship or when Felicity left for MIT, …
But we can’t have all :)
Bye sunseren
ms9392 chapter 21 . 3/31
I think I've read this fic already before but anyway I read everything again today. Such a great fic. Thank you thank you!
hbarker chapter 21 . 2/22
Ho...ly...crap. Yes, I binge read this. I am just stunned. Your ability to capture the characters voices (I could hear, in my head, Stephen, Emily, David and Willa's voices speaking your lines) is phenomenal. I adore how you wove in dialog and situations/locations from the show. The lemons, while I realize you weren't confident in writing those, were exceptional. The slow burn was perfect and just added to the eventual passion. Blown...away. Kudos!
GodsFool chapter 16 . 2/16
FYI- I adore this story, but I personally have a hard time understanding people's problems with age differences once both parties are legal. My parents are 13 years apart, and are going on 40 years together, sooo.. I never understood what the big deal was! Good writing though, and I shall continue to enjoy the fic!
ratherbereading125 chapter 13 . 1/6
I'm so glad Felicity didn't forgive him the moment he apologized, but also wasn't immature about being angry with him. It shows that, despite the age difference, Felicity is emotionally mature enough to be a partner to Oliver.
westernbeauty chapter 21 . 1/1
Incredible story. I was captivated from the first few words to the last. You write with such conviction and you tackled the more matures scenes with such flair. Kudos.
TheRubyRed chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
I loved this so so much! I just wish I could have seen dads(Robert's) reaction to them.
It would have been great for him not to know and walk into the hospital room to find Oliver ask in the bed with Felicity
2-huge-tiva-shippers-and-mary chapter 21 . 9/3/2015
By far one of the best olicity stories so far.

Thank you for gifting us with this story.
Sadezanobia chapter 21 . 8/16/2015
Beautiful story. Just absolutely beautiful!
celisc chapter 21 . 8/13/2015
Great story, so beautiful!
piccolover22 chapter 21 . 5/27/2015
Hey! Really enjoyed your story! I think you're a great writer! Thanks for the fanfiction!
Hally2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I'm loving this story. While i was reading it i thought about a story line. What if when Oliver comes home from the island he was not the only one with a secret, what if Thea, Felicity, Dig, Roy, Tommy, and Laurel were witches from The Secret Circle, or something like that.
va09 chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
CUTE I LOVED IT
Rachel chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
I love that you are incorporating parts of the tv show into your story but you aren't simply copy and pasting scenes. i love this dynamic between oliver and felicity that you have created! can't wait to continue reading tomorrow.