Reviews for With Our Backs to the Wall (The Darkness Will Fall)
shellybeee chapter 21 . 12h ago
Oh wow, that last bit was a killer! I am crying! Beautifully written!
So glad they made it to the end together! I love this story, thank you for sharing it!
Jill chapter 21 . 23h ago
ahhhhh, i loved this story so much! i might go back to the beginning and read it all over again. thanks for your hard work!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 3/26
Wow, it's really bizarre to see this huge age gap between Oliver and Felicity.
Vickstik chapter 21 . 3/25
I am actually crying. So good. Very, very well done with the ending. Superb journey and I loved every minute. Excellent.
That was wonderful. I am so happy with how it turned out but so sad that it has ended. I hope you start another one soon.
farahsbc chapter 21 . 3/24
I was a mush of tears in the end thank you so much for an amazing story you're the best
JoJo Sky chapter 21 . 3/24
Thanks for giving us this story I got to the game late but as they say better late than never.
That was so sweet. It was wonderful and im really sad that it was the end. I hope that you write another. Great job
VampireGleek77 chapter 21 . 3/23
Wow...Beautifully done!
THE Nick' Amaral chapter 21 . 3/23
OMG I'm like crying my eyes out right now !
What was this end ! The best end ever ! And so emotional and all...fuck !
Loved this story, thank you so much for sharing it with us !
I hope you can write more in the future !

All the best !
Not a bad story but the ending felt way rushed.
keelsxoxo chapter 21 . 3/23
Sad to see it over but it was a great story thank you
Daaamn! I knew when I started reading this story I was going to be a mess in the end.. Beautiful! I finished it right now and I'm in the car with my dad.. I'm doing my best not to cry because he would surely laugh at me! Now, you did an amazing job! Keep writing because you are very very talented! I'm in love with this story and I'm going to follow every and each of your works! Do something please, write a book or whatever you want.. I sure as hell would buy it! Awsome!
kimminightwing chapter 21 . 3/22
So this was it... The final chapter... Omg I'm in tears, this has me crying. God, the ending :') it was BEAUTIFUL!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 21 . 3/22
this is amazing! omg! u made me cry! i don't want it to end! please! tell me u'll write morr olicity! please!