Reviews for Claimed
Lilly chapter 10 . 7/29/2017
Can't wait to see what happens next
couponmommy83 chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
just found this! I like both POVs :)
ZombertHunter chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
Loving it! I like reading both of them good to see what they both are feeling.
sassycowgirl448 chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
Longer Chapters please! And more Bethyl! :)
Multishipper1 chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
i like both, but i wouldn't mind a couple chapters reading what's going on in daryl's head; it's good to read his thoughts on beth's actions and everything he's feeling for her ;) thanks for the update.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
Poor Carl
arcticfox chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE the story so far, keep it coming! :)

You said in one AN, that it's fun to see people from all over the world reding your story...well, here is a hello from Finland to you _
Lily Hatch chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Lawl. Love Carl, so much. Ha! I would have a hard time seeing them together anyway. :) Update soon!
jazznsmoke chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Oh, Carl! He should know better! But, I guess I can understand his pain right now. His dad is missing, he's stuck with his crush, and her boyfriend, and his baby sister. I'd be upset too.
Multishipper1 chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
owww carl :( He is a cute boy and i'm sure he's gonna be a veeeery cute man when he grows up and all. but he's still a kid, and there's daryl... srly, you don't choose between carl and daryl. dixon all the way.
poor glenn, poor maggie. at least they have judith with them.
thanks for the update ;)
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Carl's an asshole x
countrygirl448 chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Finally another chapter! Keep it up. Can't wait to see what happens next.
roxyxena007 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Whoa! Your story gets better and better! Glad Daryl has a backpack! That trash bag was getting on my nerves! Lol! The chemistry between Bethyl is smoking! That is one question I ponder about the show: Why doesn't everyone have a backpack, not tote bags, and some new clothes? I can understand why food is scarce, but not clothes! Most houses and shops should still have that stuff. When they're on the Run okay, nut even mist cars have suitcases in them.
Ivy Elizabeth chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
OMG don't leave me hanging too long!
cari chapter 8 . 4/9/2014