Reviews for Uncertainty
Maximum-Overdrive chapter 21 . 2/2
Wow, I must say that that was one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Inception is and always will be in the top fandoms/obsessions of mine. This truly was amazing. The plot was fantastic and I really felt the emotion put into the characters. I would have loved to see it Eame's, Yusuf's, Cobb's reaction to her not dying, and definitely Fischer's on losing, but it was still great! : ]
RiderJodi chapter 21 . 1/29
God. That was the wildest roller coaster ride of any fanfiction that I have ever read. I was about to cry for about the last 3 or 4 chapters. Great writing.
AnonymousM chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
This was truly an Inception-esque concept. A riddle wrapped in a conundrum shielded in an enigma (or something like that). I loved it. It was so complex, it really kept me guessing right until the end. I am so happy that it ended well, and that was things didn't happen. I also thought the trick where Arthur has Ariadne play with his life instead of hers was a brilliant thought that solved it perfectly-I never would have thought of it.

Over all, well done. Just an exceedingly remarkable story. :)
SiSi4 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! So tense, so emotional... and happy ending ;-) so excited for your next fanfic. maybe you can do one-shot Arthur and Ariadne :-) or story with sad, sad ending. That would be awesome too. Anyway, you are great writer :-)
Coffeebean chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
I've been checking since Sunday for an update and the one day I missed checking was the day you uploaded a chapter-and the final one at that. LOL

I was scared that you would kill them both (or just Ariadne so Arthur would be on a killing rampage) so I was really happy with how you ended it. I would have loved to see how they are coping after these traumatic events but as long as they're together, it's all good! And I agree with you that it'd be better to end it while the pace is still on top.

It's up to you if you want to delete your stories but I'm sure there are a lot of people (myself included) who will enjoy them. Besides it's always fun to reread old writing projects; it's a great way to look at how you've grown as a storyteller. I better save your stories asap then!

Soooo excited for your new fic. I think I will enjoy reading Arthur as a parent. Cant wait for next week! And I will be here most definitely. :)
Lauraa-x chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
Nice ending :) Was surprised when I saw the completed icon on this story cause you said we had a couple of chaps to go, but you've ended this at the right time. I thought near the end they we're both going to jump and it would've been a bitter sweet ending lol, kinda like Romeo and Juliet. But so glad she realised that they're in reality and that she and Arthur are real.
Yaaaaay, can't wait for your next story :D I've been waiting for this one! I been re-reading some inception fics the past couple weeks and I thought I faved all your stories but I didn't lol. It's up to you whether you delete them or not. I've just read both of those again. Would be sad to see them go. I might have to try and save them lol. See you on the flip side of your brand new stoy :) xx
neverlandspirit chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
Lovely chap.····i think it was a to wrap the story up here. I loved how everything turned out to be and am super happy. Thanks for this wonderful ride. Cant wait for your next story. C ya soon with Sweet child ;-)
RadCherishIsEve chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
This is the perfect ending to this story. I really cried when Arthur told her about jumping first. Before I read that part, when Arthur realized that she was on the roof, I knew he was going to say that and being a masochist, I couldn't wait to get that part. I will be honest and tell you that I looked at the ending just to make sure that everything's okay, haha! I'm not sure if I want them to forgive Dom, Yusuf and Robert (because a part of me still loves him...just not here), but I will hope that they forgive Eames. But my god, I love the way you wrote this chapter! It was so descriptive, I'm a little jealous!

Please don't delete your past stories, I enjoy reading them again during my free time :( You've given me so much feels and I love it. It's just like this one, I hate to see it go (at least all the frustrations are done) but I'll be re-reading it sometime later :]

I'm very excited to see your new story! I've been eyeing that for awhile now and I'm so prepared to read it. Once more, I love this story and I'm looking forward to reading more from you! :]
kamarooka chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
Fischer, you asshole. You absolute fucking asshole! You deserve to have your eyes gutted out with spoons and be fed your own intestines while they're still attached to you. I hope you get what's coming to you real soon!

Come on, Arthur, I believe in you!
Their love just has to win! They have to make it. I want to punch Dom in the face too.
I understand, to a degree, what pushed them to do it; but that doesn't mean I have to agree. Eames is right - there had to have been another way!
Please Ari - start to doubt Fischer. He is a manipulative bastard. Don't become like Mal.

Haha, you know - I pretty much have a playlist for your stories!
Now I really should stop neglecting my homework and start writing this essay... Oops :P
kamarooka chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
Yes Eames, it is possible to feel second-hand heartbreak.
You, my friend, are an absolute genius! The way your mind works... Just incredible! This has been such an incredible plot and you've developed it with such amazing continuity, detail and, gah, everything! It has been truly fantastic.
I'm still slightly confused, but I am hoping all of that will be cleared up in the next chapter.
kamarooka chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Oh Arthur...

I'm listening to Say Something and yet again it seems to be the perfect song for them.
I don't know how he is doing this - how he is coping. It seems beyond impossible.
I am really glad we got to see more of Eames in this chapter. I think his solid presence would be just what Arthur needs. But what is going on with him, Dom and Yusuf. All along there has been more to this than meets the eye, but this is a development I did not expect.
I am preparing myself for more anguish based upon their discussions.
kamarooka chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
Oh wow, this is really painful. Ari - what are you doing? Everytime I think things are getting a little clearer, something else throws a spanner in the works and I'm just as confused as ever.
I was watching The Lion King II as I watched this (throwback to childhood haha) and it was the perfect part of the movie to accompany this. First that "Deception, Disgrace" sing played and the mood it set sent shivers down my spine as I read the end. Then "Love Will Find a Way" was sung and I thought it could potentially be the perfect Ari/Arthur song if there wasn't so much turmoil going on!
I'm really hoping for some clarification soon - their pain is so difficult to read. I'm especially feeling for Arthur at the moment - it's so strange for him to be helpless - I'm sure it's foreign to him too. Yusuf's astute observations really drive that home.
Yet again, a fabulous chapter!
Coffeebean chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
Yaaaaay explanations! Yaaaaay resolutions (sort of)!

At this point I'm more concerned about Ariadne. I think a downward spiral is in the future for her no matter what both men would do. This is something I cant predict with your story, whether or not Ariadne survives this or not. But no matter the outcome I think it would be cathartic for all characters.

4 more chapters huh? I'm gonna miss this story but I sure am more excited for your next projects. Have to reread my faves of yours after this definitely (Follow the Red and With You-although that was very painful) (and probably the reason why I like it so much LOL)
kamarooka chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
Sorry! I'm really behind with this!
I really enjoyed this chapter - I'm loving the deeper exploration into the characters' psyches and how and why Ariadne is being affected the way she is. I have to admit I was worried about her and Arthur's relationship in the last couple of chapters. It seemed pretty rocky for a while - I thought she was going to spurn him entirely rather than letting him help.
Wow, Fischer. He is getibg pretty intense - I am expecting lots of turmoil ahead.
Will catch up with the rest of the chapters soon!
RadCherishIsEve chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
I am not happy :( I am frustrated! And with Ariadne! Just for this chapter, I guess, but ugh. I can see her point of view in this but...no. The headlines are not making things better : Poor Arthur. He's probably the only character I feel bad for (Yusuf, too, and I'm a bit half-half with Eames now that I know his reason but since he's having a change of heart). Knowing that this is an inception, Ariadne's well-being is very much at stake and Robert is doing NOTHING to help it, whether he knows how it works or not, and he claims he loves her (cue eye roll). A part of me kinda wants Arthur to just walk away (because sometimes I like to torture myself) but I'm so glad he actually DOING something. Damn you, Robert (even if you are one of my favorite characters, just not here).

Thank you for the explanations! I tried to figure it out more by myself (and yay, I got them 95% right). But I'm happy you put it up, it's now 100% clear.

You're welcome! You know you're one of my favorites :]