Reviews for A NewFound Love
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Please stop bashing Davis! And making Kari out to be the most gorgeous thing on earth. Because she's not! Yolei's way prettier than Kari. Kari is plain and she's really cruel to treat Davis the way she does! Davis is way better than TK! Daikari or Kenkari for me. Long as it's NOT Takari! It's a gross pairing!
Daikari4eva chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Well ,I prefer that it's KenKari instead of that tacky Takari! I love Daikari but people can't seem to get over themselves and still think that Takari happened in the anime when it didn't!

Anyways the only thing wrong with this fic is you made her a totally vain little slut. Not that she isn't really, but not ALL the guys would be drooling at her. She's not even pretty. Next to Yolei and Mimi, Kari and the other bimbo, Sora, are plain as anything. They're boring and totally not worth anything! Wish those characters could just die!
Daikari4evaTakariNEVER chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Wasn't sucky. Just disliked the part about all the guys drooling over silly little Kari. I don't see how she's pretty compared to Yolei or Mimi. Next to girls like them Kari is plain as day! She doesn't stand out. she's a stuck up brat to be honest. But other than that I do like KenKari. But I don't like Davis bashers. Davis has just as much chance with Kari as TK does!
Minako-Akemi chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Hi!

Congratulations! I love the way you write this story was beautiful like the other ones of this couple.

Hope you continue like this

ByeBye
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
that was soo cute. i love it
Karigal131 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I presonly like it Ithink its cute!
Adriana Mendez chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
THAT DIDN'T SUCK AT ALL! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT WAS KIND OF ROMANTIC! I HOPE THAT THIS WILL ENCOURAGE YOU KEEP ON WRITING MORE FICS! JA NE.
ShadowDncr2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I thought that was very cute. Very nice.
Child Of Starlight chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Wow! I wish that I could write Kenari stories like that.
Ken1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
cool, *is a fan of kekari*
MusicalTheaterVoice chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
there better be more of this stuff
Da DDQ chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
I LOVED IT!
Dragon of Light chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
Oh! That was wonderful!
Hayato chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Nice fic. Write another Kekari fic. Ur stories r great.
Shadow Guyver 007 chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Nice fic, man. Keep up the good work. Try to do a Yolei/T.K. I'm a fan of odd pairings.