Reviews for Be worth it
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I liked Reece Hughes as a character. He was sturdy and reliable, no nonsense but knew how to work situations to his advantage. Neal respected (if not feared a little) Hughes, I think, for his experience and knowledge. I know I respected Hughes. And while there was no love lost between Reece and Neal, I think it safe to say that there at least was an understanding between the two. That is what I saw between them when Hughes walked out of the twenty-first floor of the FBI building for the last time.
While I don't know much about James Rebhorn as a man, nor really any of his other roles, I for one will miss Reece Hughes and James Rebhorn alike. May he rest in peace knowing that some part of him will never be forgotten.
A beautifully written tribute to his memory, 'Be worth it'. I enjoyed reading, and think that he would appreciate it. Take care and God bless!

-TheOne
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
So good! I love Neal and Peter's relationship so much, it's like father and son as much as colleagues, they both respect each other. Great use of Hughes to get an outsiders POV on the situation and puzzle over their arrangement and friendship!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Aww, that was wonderful. Loved it...loved Hughes too, missed him on W.C. Was
always hoping he would turn up in a future episode.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
nicely done :)
Hughes :(
I cant believe we wont see him again :'(
sheppard1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Nicely done.
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Beautiful story! I really liked Hughes, and James as an actor will dearly be missed, so I appreciate this piece of work on a very high level. Hughes was a part of this great show, just like everyone else, and I applaud you for giving his emotions in that episode a voice. Once again, great work, keep going!

Peace out, Huntress
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Wow, what a great fic and a lovely tribute too. This felt like Hughes all the way through.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
A very nice story to honor the late James Rebhorn aka Reese Hughes.

JeanneZ84
Storywriter55 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Excellent job! I always felt that Hughes held back on his true appreciation of Neal and all he could accomplish for the WCU. This is an excellent insight into those feelings and a fitting tribute for the wonderful actor who portrayed him.
JosieStyle chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Thanks for this . RIP James.