Reviews for She Never Told a Lie
bluishstrokes chapter 1 . 10/29
Okay . . . DAMN. This is an very long overdue review, like I've read this story a hundred times and- lot of other stories, but this is worth reviewing for. I mean, wow, you're one hell of a writer and holy shit, the first time I read this, I stared into nothingness for a full minute
laralikestoread chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I felt like you really need to hear this after reading the AN at the end: this was great! Especially because it wasn't the usual chipper chloe pov ff. That's what truly made it stand out. The time jumps where executed perfectly and those short matter of factly sentences in her mind made it all come together so perfectly. I'm no fan of oneshots because they are so short and I usually feel like they don't succeed at telling a story, but you pot so much in those few thousand words! I hope you continue writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Love this!
wrdsareindescribable chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
That was amazing! Please don't take it down
KriXmas92029 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I loved this! It's so different, so refreshing!
404bardnotfound chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
It's so OOC but I love it! :) great work
malexfaith chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This is great. Love the originality. The depth into how hard it can be to be honest with yourself. Thanks heaps for sharing
DAgron01 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I really liked this. It was nice seeing a confused and conflicted Chloe for once :)
Duh2042 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I'm actually kind of in love with this so please don't take it down lol I like stories where sometimes the tables are flipped with Beca and Chloe.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I'm crying too much right now! Like... a waterfall is staining my shirt!
The feels are just too real up in this fic... Amazing job.
KissKendrick chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This was incredible! Seriously! This would make a great multi chapter, I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I love it.
potatehoe chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
it was beautiful
Secret-Telling chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
It was kind of sad, but then it ended really well. Chloe wasn't too out of character, it was still believable. I don't really see Chloe as being someone who labels herself as completely straight, but if she did I could see her reacting this way. So thanks for writing! It was a good story!
GabyGaft chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
A lot of angst but so good. I really loved it.