Reviews for The Competitors
Seaweed chapter 7 . 3/30
It is so THEM!that tension between those two characters of 'fight fight fight!good!now start making out' is what I like at this pairing and you portraited it perfectly! and it was sweet to yet it did not get corny at all! Kudos and well done for that!
Ventusio chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
This is such a cute fic! and so hot.
Thank you for this chapters in Sanji's POV!
Anf for the fic in general, I love it!
tuckwoo chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Awww! How cuute! *blushes*
Doom Candy chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
YOU'RE AN ASS. I LOVED THIS FIC. AND YOU FINISHED IT. ;_; *tears of utter sadness because it was oooh so goood and hoooot*
AncientMenace chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Wh-what? Fin? No more chapters? But...! Nawww man. I really enjoyed this story way too much. This mere review cannot explain how much I Ioved your story and the way you kept the characters character! If you are not continuing this story, then please at least keep writing new ones, because I would live to read more of you work. Fin.
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Aww. The end already? A pity, I would've loved to read more. Great story, and I hope to read more from you in the future.
Thanks for this awesome story!
lilcutieprincess chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Very good story!
curlysviola chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
This was one of THOSE fanfictions for me. The ones that I would drop everything for just so I could read it whenever I saw that it was updated. I must say, like many others, I wasn't expecting it to end so soon, but the end was just so lovely that I can't complain at all. I've reread this multiple times and plan to do so more now that it's completed. I love how you brought in Sanji's POV only for this last chapter, and how it recapped the whole fic and then continued it. The way Zoro and Sanji's relationship developed was gorgeous. Their competitions in the previous chapters were some of the best written sex scenes I've ever read. You capture the characters' emotions so well. I've already recommended this to people and plan to do so more :)
Love this fanfiction, it's one of my all time favorites!
maychewn chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
gaaaa that was the most hot chapters i ever read! and sanji view so cute, and right - zoro is hot! very very hot. it's wonder sanji has troubles lol
but why it's end so soon? i enjoy it so much.
and you keep them in their characters very good.
thank you so much for writing this hot amazing story.
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
What?! I wasn't expecting an ending.., it was a lovely ending but still! Ah that was wonderful.., wish I got to read it sooner..,
Aerle chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
It was nice to read a bit from Sanji's POV. It's a little too bad the story is over, but it is a great ending :)
Ventusio chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
this entire fic is hot. I love the competing, the constant contest and one-upping.
Thank you for writing this series!
maychewn chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
i love it! they so like to Compete with each other even when they make love
it's funny and sad in a way *smile*
i just like this story!
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
ahaha. They're so sweet. And jeez that was hot! Already looking forward to the next round!
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Warning: inappropriate review follows.

Sixty nine, rim job, face fucking, facial, yum.

That is all.