Reviews for Gakusei Meido
aviesee chapter 17 . 10/3
Hi. Hope you'll still continue your story. :)
kawaiihinahime08 chapter 17 . 5/28
I love the story is going, and I really love modern naruto and hinata story, don't mind ur haters, saying sum thing stupid, the important is u have many readers support and loved ur work...
hope u update sooner and I'm looking for more lemon to come, lemon is my favorite *wink wink*
RavenShadow chapter 17 . 9/27/2018
This was really good. You did a nice job of bringing up all the insecurities and myths we have about ourselves and sex. It's like the first time all over again. I am looking forward to your next update.
meowy chapter 17 . 9/25/2018
Awwww their live is too cuteee
Sammy chapter 17 . 9/25/2018
Great to had you back, LOVE the chapter LOVE your NaruHina story love read more.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/25/2018
Anout time and knock her up
oneklm chapter 3 . 9/24/2018
but hinata only stutter when she is nervous
ItsOnlyLuna chapter 16 . 7/15/2017
updatee
Shonix13 chapter 16 . 9/11/2016
Hope you will come back to finish the story...
Naruhinamyotp chapter 16 . 2/4/2016
Really? Really?
You leave the story at the best part possible?
Whhhhyyyyy?!
*sigh*
Okaaay.. But this story was really nice.. Do continue please love you :**
urra94 chapter 16 . 1/18/2016
When are you going to update. Update please, I wait too long for the lemon. You said at previous episode that there will be lemon. But there isn't. I hope you will update. I really love your story. Keep updating pleaseee. I wanna see how these ends. :)
secretlistener chapter 16 . 1/16/2016
I dunno how to explain what I feel for ur fiction but I really love it you know, I kept smiling to myself (and in public) throughout the whole story xD anyway I can picture Naruto being hotter than Sasuke haha please update soon ]
Guest chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
I'm in love with this story
Purpledaisygirl chapter 16 . 3/17/2015
Sorry I haven't reviewed! I've been too obsessed in reading all the chapters! Anyway, great story, great writing, great author. :) love it!
Usa-chan chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
Nice story, it is like a shoujo manga plot. Great work!