Reviews for Time and Tide
majay chapter 2 . 8/25
Please do continue this! I'vd loved the movie since forever and this is just a great beginning! Please, don't forget this universe! :O
PM Addict chapter 2 . 3/11
Just found this fic and I'm hooked. Is there any chance you might continue? If you do, there's a fan right here. Loved it.
mansts chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Loved it!
HGRomance chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
I like this group :) They're journey has been a rough one, but not without slivers of humor and spirit. I was torn between cackling at their mishaps and flinching at their hunger. And Finnick as Chaucer is a splendid choice.
Shanna319 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
This was absolutely amazing. I really love the movie that you've based this on... now i almost wanna picture heath ledger as peeta haha... which should be ok because they are both gorgeous haha
I'll be looking forward to more of your updates :)
Famousfremus chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Peeta the Knight... Yes, that sounds delightful. I'm looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Woot Woot! What's up, royal Katniss and poor Peeta. Great chapter. Thanks. (:
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Cinna! Any story with him in it is definitely worth a read. That, and I just love A Knight's Tale. I'm excited. Keep up the good work. :)
iLoVeRynMar chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Yay new story! :)
Court81981 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
I'm having a hard time (pun intended) getting the image of Peeta jousting out of my mind...but you know I have a weakness for knights and Musketeers. Mmm. I love the exposition here, how you're building this rapport between those who rely on Haymitch, and how loyal they are to him in spite of his recent ineptitude. I can't wait to see how you build the attraction between Peeta and Katniss! So proud of you for getting back on the writing horse. Brava, great chapter, m'dear.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Finally I got to it!

I love where this is going. But oh no, Katniss is going to fall for the "Haymitch" ewww, even in name it is a little weird. (joke)

Great work as always.
LillyLovesHG chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Wow! Great chapter! I'm curious how Peeta will meet Cinna again. Also I can' t wait for Everlark 3 Hope you update soon :)
raissa20 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Loved it! Can't wait to read more!
TitanNegro chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
It fills me with happy feelings to see you working on a new story.

An AU I never imagined forming right before my eyes. Congratulations,you deserve it. Not only is original but is well written. I wonder how Peeta will feel for Katniss and she for him since they can't actually interact. And it was so awesome to see Peeta's triumph. Heartbreaking knowing what the gang is going trough. Especially Finnick and Delly.

It's even worst knowing that Haymitch knows and wants to help but just can't.

I can't wait for more.
Norbert's Mom chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Great chapter. I do like that you changed the knights death from the movie to Haymitch just being too drunk and scared to keep going.
Katniss' smile at Peeta's win makes me think she may know it's him instead of Haymitch during the match. If she's been watching him as she appears to have been, she would notice he wasn't there and possibly the difference in how he carried himself as opposed to how Haymitch did.