Reviews for Belief of Frost
0kiJ9jio80i9j9 chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
The angst and the constant feelsss. So great. I like how you explained how Jack had his own belief for power and how Pitch fed off it until he lost - tidbit mindblown. Anyways, yeah, love this! :D
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Ow, my heart. That third chapter made me teary. It was beautiful.
Me chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
This is such a good start to a story, I'm holding out hope that one day you'll come back to it :)
wouldbewriter23 chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Love, love, looooooooooooove this story. Can't wait to see the guilt from the other Guardians (i.e. Bunny) about their failings. Wonderful angst.
Sparky chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
I'm pretty sure you could write about a potato and I would love it. Seriously, you're that amazing. These were very interesting and insightful chapters that made me think a lot about the movie. Well written and done with flare. Will you update any time soon?
Cheesycheeselovr
Meow chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Update!
another reader chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Oh please continue! This is so cute. I love jack. I hope that there will be father and son moments
SilverFoxPhantom chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
beautiful. heart warming. heart breaking. such a great story. continue your amazing work.
Mythogirly chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Please write more I want to see what pitch does when he finds out that the guardians are discovering his secret and I wonder what happens to jack
reader chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Oh please continue this is beautiful!
I simply cried!
TraitorousFreshman15 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
This chapter actually made me cry a little bit. POOR JACK! I JUST WANNA HUG HIM AND TELL HIM IT'S ALL GONNA BE OKAY! And then never let go . . . . But North at the end was so sweet! I love it!
Rose chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Great! Please write more chapters! I cant wait to read more. Your ideas are exciting.
See you
Rose
kagome11 chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
way This review is mostly just a praise to this genious story! Hope you will update soon. I esspesialy liked the way you portrait Pich in this. I hope that the Guardians will figure out how to help Jack, his letters were so SAD!
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
I can never get enough stories about how much the Gardians screwed up. Jack was perfectly innocent in all the and the world just gave him the finger and walked away. Also the way you described MiM in the beginning made him seem like a total jack $$. He has a lot of explaining to do.

Ps. Extreme isolation is considered a form of torture. Interesting read if you want to add a dark twist to this.
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Sweet. Great job. When are you gonna stop beating around the bush? Just go on and say it. "Jack is all powerful because of his self-belief'. Sorry, not very patient. But please, please do it soon.

Rainsong