Reviews for Belief of Frost
reader chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Oh please continue this is beautiful!
I simply cried!
TraitorousFreshman15 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
This chapter actually made me cry a little bit. POOR JACK! I JUST WANNA HUG HIM AND TELL HIM IT'S ALL GONNA BE OKAY! And then never let go . . . . But North at the end was so sweet! I love it!
Rose chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Great! Please write more chapters! I cant wait to read more. Your ideas are exciting.
See you
Rose
kagome11 chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
way This review is mostly just a praise to this genious story! Hope you will update soon. I esspesialy liked the way you portrait Pich in this. I hope that the Guardians will figure out how to help Jack, his letters were so SAD!
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
I can never get enough stories about how much the Gardians screwed up. Jack was perfectly innocent in all the and the world just gave him the finger and walked away. Also the way you described MiM in the beginning made him seem like a total jack $$. He has a lot of explaining to do.

Ps. Extreme isolation is considered a form of torture. Interesting read if you want to add a dark twist to this.
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Sweet. Great job. When are you gonna stop beating around the bush? Just go on and say it. "Jack is all powerful because of his self-belief'. Sorry, not very patient. But please, please do it soon.

Rainsong
nya chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
how cute!
PippaFrost chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
OH MY GOD OKAY NORTH, WE KNOW, CAN YOU PLEASE NOW GIVE MORE THOUGHTS TO THE SHADOW MAN'S THING AND DO SOMETHING?! FOR ALL YOU KNOW PITCH COULD HAD HURT HIM!
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
I don't know who I feel more sorry for - Jack for what he went through, or North for the guilt that's coming now he's figuring it out. I mean, ouch.
Great chapter, though. I look forward to reading the next one.
extremist chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
this is great
monkeybaby chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Amazing job but my feels blew up during the letter part I was almost crying
Brenne chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Yay! Jack will finally get his toys! Will North discuss with Sandy about Pitch using Jack's fears to strengthen himself? Looking forward to more! XD
The Waunderer chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
I like this story a lot it isn't just jack crying boo hoo like so. Many stories it also isn't him being fine it just really works with my idea of jacks psyche after all the time alone.
Seryyth chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
You sure know how to tug at the heart. Great story.
AyameKitsune chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Poor Jack! I can't wait to see what you write next!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »