Reviews for Belief of Frost
nya chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
how cute!
PippaFrost chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
OH MY GOD OKAY NORTH, WE KNOW, CAN YOU PLEASE NOW GIVE MORE THOUGHTS TO THE SHADOW MAN'S THING AND DO SOMETHING?! FOR ALL YOU KNOW PITCH COULD HAD HURT HIM!
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
I don't know who I feel more sorry for - Jack for what he went through, or North for the guilt that's coming now he's figuring it out. I mean, ouch.
Great chapter, though. I look forward to reading the next one.
extremist chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
this is great
monkeybaby chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Amazing job but my feels blew up during the letter part I was almost crying
Brenne chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Yay! Jack will finally get his toys! Will North discuss with Sandy about Pitch using Jack's fears to strengthen himself? Looking forward to more! XD
The Waunderer chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
I like this story a lot it isn't just jack crying boo hoo like so. Many stories it also isn't him being fine it just really works with my idea of jacks psyche after all the time alone.
Seryyth chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
You sure know how to tug at the heart. Great story.
AyameKitsune chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Poor Jack! I can't wait to see what you write next!
AyameKitsune chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
This is awesome! Please tell me that there's more!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
You put the wrong language in the description, it's probably one of the reasons the story is not getting as many reviews as it should, if you change it I bet you would get more.
Huh chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Jack Frost reminds me of Kaitou Kid soooo much! No, not really Kid, more like Kuroba Kaito, more childish, less gentlemanly.
You're right chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I wonder if you could continue this? I hope so, it's really fun! So pleeeese make another chapter.
PippaFrost chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
WOWWWWW... HOLY SHIT! THAT MAKES SO MUCH DAMN SENSE! OH GOD... PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING!
P h a n t o m W i s h chapter 2 . 6/19/2014