Reviews for Fall In Love With Me
LionAgron chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Love it keep up more plzzz
CobaltBlue94 chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
I hope you update again really soon! I like this one a lot!
w1cked chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Glad that Quinn overheard that and knows Rachel and Finn are not together. Look forward to the next part.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Yay! This is sooo cute and emotional! I love it! I really hope there's more updates to come!
Mewai chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
I hope that Quinn realize that Rachel did this to make her jealous and that she will realize her feeling for RaChel! Nice update it was a really long time i hope you will update sooner this time :O!
gllover22 chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Glad you're back. Come on Quinn get yourself together and go after your girl. So happy to see that Rachel is in love with Quinn. Can't wait for them to get together. ha. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Awwwww cutee
haelthy chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
You're back! Yehey! I want more of these! Pms!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Please update very very soon! :) *thumb's up*
Osced chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
So you're back; ) Nice chapter, Quinn getting angry at Rachel was especially funny. But now she needs to understand her feelings.

/Osced
pierce22 chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Just found this story & I love it. I'm glad that Quinn ended the bet & told Rachel about it, that way, Santana can't hold it over her head. And Rachel confronting Quinn about being in love with her was great. Can't wait for the next chapter.
w1cked chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
OMG! What is Quinn going to do now? She knows she is falling for Rachel and I hope she admits it to her. I feel for Rachel, but glad she let Quinn know how she felt. Hope you post more soon.
reliposh.xoxo chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Ugh. That's a bummer. But hey, now the hard part is out there, lets see how they deal with this revelation.
SpencerH.13 chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
After this chapter please don't let us readers wait too long to know what happen next, pleaseeeee
gllover22 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Well, that was so sad. Made me want to cry also. At least Quinn told Rachel so now Quinn needs to 'face the music' also, as hard as it might be to do. Can't wait for more.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »